What are you doing? (Part 1)

I’m feeling like a guy who has a never and is all hopped up on Nyquil.

What is “sia”?

No idea. Ax Mannikin.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

surprising you haven’t heard of her, she has over a billion views on her vids…

I know that song. Just didn’t know that bitch’s name.

You clearly have issues with women, perhaps your lack of feelings and excessive sex life stems from the fact that you feel unloved by them?

Thanks man, that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me.

Good Australian stock. The Greatest. Did you know she is in her 40’s? Perfect for Manni.

youtu.be/GKSRyLdjsPA

Cotton was shaved today. He looks so scrawny now. Argh, more rain!

Tomorrow os going to be one of those days where the news is like, “24 people killed in storms across Alabama”. Like every school in the damned state is closed. Fucking kids are gonna be everywhere.

Is it racist to name a dog cotton?

You mean like ax Mannikin? :violence-axechase:

Or like “ask Mannikin”?

Can I do both?

Nice!

And here I thought “sia” was a “feeling”. :smiley:

I don’t think you’ll be able to go after him with an ax, unless you know some keyboard shortcuts or something like that which I’m not aware of.

But you can ax him a querstion.

When our son was growing up and we were young, we never noticed kids everywhere . Now you hear them , see them and go aaah crap it’s loud etc…
LOL it is funny how attitude changes :slight_smile:

You’d be surprised.

I’m always surprised.

Another rainy day…Had to crank up the light therapy lamp. Geesh, this is the rainiest spring ever.

It’s super sunny and hot here, i got this s.a.d thing and it’s bad, really bad today. The sunnier it is the greater the misery, and it’s not even summer yet… i can only wish for the cold and rain to return…

Hi :evilfun:

lol MagsJy, can you narrow that down a bit?

Watching the fight over the Syrian oil pipeline turn vicious. What next?