What are you doing? (Part 1)

That’s kind of cool, isn’t it, knowing that at one point you were actually walking on the bottom of that lake.
We know in our minds how that came to be but still we walked at the bottom of a lake.

…just as ultimately I am now sitting in a chair not too far from outer space but one may say at the same actually in outer space. lol

Cool!

So so cool.jpg

“The Day the Earth Smiled”

In this rare image taken on July 19, 2013, the wide-angle camera on NASA’s Cassini spacecraft has captured Saturn’s rings and our planet Earth and its Moon in the same frame.

So so cool.

…too many things… too few things… not enough… too much. What kind of place is this…

Going through Wendy’s music thread looking for some gym compatible gems.

Been feeling sia quite bit lately

Way to go smears! :eusa-snooty:

What’s “sia”?

Mannikin is feeling sia. I don’t have feelings.

I’m feeling like a guy who has a never and is all hopped up on Nyquil.

What is “sia”?

No idea. Ax Mannikin.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

surprising you haven’t heard of her, she has over a billion views on her vids…

I know that song. Just didn’t know that bitch’s name.

You clearly have issues with women, perhaps your lack of feelings and excessive sex life stems from the fact that you feel unloved by them?

Thanks man, that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me.

Good Australian stock. The Greatest. Did you know she is in her 40’s? Perfect for Manni.

youtu.be/GKSRyLdjsPA

Cotton was shaved today. He looks so scrawny now. Argh, more rain!

Tomorrow os going to be one of those days where the news is like, “24 people killed in storms across Alabama”. Like every school in the damned state is closed. Fucking kids are gonna be everywhere.

Is it racist to name a dog cotton?

You mean like ax Mannikin? :violence-axechase:

Or like “ask Mannikin”?

Can I do both?

Nice!

And here I thought “sia” was a “feeling”. :smiley:

I don’t think you’ll be able to go after him with an ax, unless you know some keyboard shortcuts or something like that which I’m not aware of.

But you can ax him a querstion.

When our son was growing up and we were young, we never noticed kids everywhere . Now you hear them , see them and go aaah crap it’s loud etc…
LOL it is funny how attitude changes :slight_smile:

You’d be surprised.