What are you doing? (Part 1)

Eat a dick.

Mr R wrote:

Empty in winter. How come? It is your winter, or rather was, must be spring over there now.

It didn’t rain for months. And so there was a drought. So it dried completely up. They said it would take years to fill back up, but then it rained so much that its almost full again. Huge lake.

Yea that rain filled a lot of ponds here as well. Our neighbor had drained his 10 acre stock pond to clean it if of a lily pad type of plant. He has to drain it again. I spent yesterday morning 5 am to about 7am stuck in the barn at work. Had to sit with an antsy stallion during that very loud very lightening very wet storm. We both were antsy at one point :slight_smile:

Same here. When we have electrical storms the two outside dogs have to come in, otherwise the doors would be ripped to shreds!

We have had the worst floods in the top end in some places in sixty years or even ‘ever’ (if that makes sense) and that was at the end of our summer and a cyclone that caused untold damage.

The weather is becoming weird. I must admit I am so looking forward to our winter. Bring it on, can’t wait to hear the rain on the roof again.

Watching news russia got hit…killed 14 people so far…

Let’s see how putin responds

That’s kind of cool, isn’t it, knowing that at one point you were actually walking on the bottom of that lake.
We know in our minds how that came to be but still we walked at the bottom of a lake.

…just as ultimately I am now sitting in a chair not too far from outer space but one may say at the same actually in outer space. lol

Cool!

So so cool.jpg

“The Day the Earth Smiled”

In this rare image taken on July 19, 2013, the wide-angle camera on NASA’s Cassini spacecraft has captured Saturn’s rings and our planet Earth and its Moon in the same frame.

So so cool.

…too many things… too few things… not enough… too much. What kind of place is this…

Going through Wendy’s music thread looking for some gym compatible gems.

Been feeling sia quite bit lately

Way to go smears! :eusa-snooty:

What’s “sia”?

Mannikin is feeling sia. I don’t have feelings.

I’m feeling like a guy who has a never and is all hopped up on Nyquil.

What is “sia”?

No idea. Ax Mannikin.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

surprising you haven’t heard of her, she has over a billion views on her vids…

I know that song. Just didn’t know that bitch’s name.

You clearly have issues with women, perhaps your lack of feelings and excessive sex life stems from the fact that you feel unloved by them?

Thanks man, that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me.

Good Australian stock. The Greatest. Did you know she is in her 40’s? Perfect for Manni.

youtu.be/GKSRyLdjsPA