I'm back on youtube!

No, saying that Ecmandu is just having a particular kind of aesthetic experience, does not excuse him from judgment. He cannot hide in an art gallery. There are people who like being chained and whipped in dungeons and write books about it describing it as having as one of the kind spiritual or aesthetic experience, and it still does not excuse them from being judged and psychoanalyzed. I’m sure many of people in mental asylums would claim to have some kind of extraordinary aesthetic experience, not fully understood by the rest of people. So what?

Besides, Ecmandu should be thankful - he was asking for attention… and he got it.

You’re welcome, Ecmandu.

No, because, YOU want to have everything your way in your fantasy universe.

That’s you, Ecmandu.

Oh yeah, you’re not a narcissist. :confused:

Have I compared pain to a game?

Sounds like you might have had a nervous breakdown.

Are you broken, Ecmandu?

A narcissist is not a person who wants everything to go their way, a narcissist is a person who wants everything to go their way at the expense of others. Which you are.

Im the opposite of a narcissist and megalomaniac.

Everyone gets their way and doesn’t hurt anyone.

I would NEVER have Trixies Quake heaven. But Id never tell Trixie to not have her quake heaven!!

Ec: No pain-no gain. It’s kind of soothing. For it is merely a case of misunderstanding after all.

A sociopath is someone who can take pleasure in the misfortune of others because they always have to be in control and have low levels of empathy

A narcissist is someone who loves themselves obsessively

No.

A narcissist is a person who cannot accept who he is because that fact triggers too many emotional reactions. In other words, his past is very painful, no doubt because it is rich in mistakes, and he has no patience for it. So instead, he denies who he is by pretending he is someone else. That makes him feel good.

Usually, he is compassionate, like you are, because he has no interest in tolerating pain, instead demanding that the world be configured in such a way such that he never feels pain.

Ahh… we’re starting to use psychological terms here. On this, I am an expert. You and Magnus and Pandora.

Here’s the deal…. anyone who enjoys life for ANY reason when someone is starving to death on the streets is a psychopath. You are one.

How can you not love yourself obsessively if you don’t want to be gang raped?

It’s honestly like I’m talking to infants. Personality disorders are basically a big clump of overlap

This is the problem with you Magnus. You think emotional reactions are BAD, BAD, BAD…

You’re stunting your growth as a person.

Maybe you should stop being so reactive for once and pay close attention to what the other is saying.

It is narcissists, such as you, who reject emotional reactions for the simple reason that they are painful.

Most times narcissist become someone else inadvertently.They not only wear different hats, they were born as Joseph Campbell described them, on their way to higher incarnation
That is the realms pain initially, the narcissism is an over reactiona of their natural confusion in this process.

Magnus, I’m not a narcissist, I have no psychosis, and I’m not autistic…

Have you ever heard the phrase “thou doth protest too much!” Without meeting you, I am 100% certain that you’re just talking to yourself, that you are the narcissist you so loathe

No problem, you are whatever you want to be.

Nice passive aggressive post there Magnus…

Here’s what I tried to explain earlier:

Narcissism is not the disorder of always looking in the mirror… It’s the disorder of not looking in the mirror… Of not seeing that you’re talking to yourself when you talk to others …

The reason people are so adverse to me saying what I say, is that they want to think of themselves as upright, good people…

And then here comes ecmandu with a proof that you’re all assholes and cunts…

I can hold that space, you cannot Magnus…

I’m not the one with the huge ego here… All of you are.

You’re talking to yourselves, believing your talking to me.

Personality disorders all blend together…

Narcissists are sociopaths, are histrionic and are borderline …

You are all so dead to yourselves that you can’t even see it.

You know what?? I don’t want to fucking fix you, I just want heaven for all of us where we are …

Does Pandora really think that someone who uses behavioral signatures of other people only cares about themselves… Actually, pandora doesn’t even know what the fuck I’m talking about… But she knows I factually called her evil.

You folks are jokes of human beings

You’re simply the best.

Some emotions hinder, and some help… it depends on what is useful in today’s current sociotel climate.

Some emotions and traditions really are prehistoric, and modern strains of humans have adapted to quickly adapting to this problem.

This is how poor your mind is … You think this about yourself and project it on me.

My philosophy of life is that there are no kings or queens, lords or ladies…

There is only what makes us all equal …

Like I said earlier … I have to do all your work for you, like an infant, spooning apple sauce into your mouth.

You’re not even old enough to understand that you’re a dependent infant.

Sure, we’re all equal, it’s just that you’re more equal than me, so you have to spoon-feed me.

No contradiction whatsoever. Keep up the good job.

And remember: you’re better than all the rest.

My “job” so to speak, is to facilitate everyone in heaven. The true equality: doesn’t make me a king …

Unlike me, your actual world view is that you are better than others, because you want real people to worship you, instead of philosophic zombies…

That is evil

It’s not a contradiction, so much as a paradox …

As the Bible says “the lowest become the highest, and the highest become the lowest”

Let me explain this better…

You’re a guy who says I’m a hypocrite for saying the clouds are made of precipitation, instead of blue cheese, which you claim.

You say I think I’m superior to you, even though you’re doing the same thing I’m doing…

Asserting our idea of truth - truth, of course is on my side… But I’m working really hard (unlike you) to put you in a world where clouds are made of blue cheese so you can be right.

Parents know more than children …

That makes them better at knowledge

Surreptitious,

I’m going by the definitions in DSM 1-5

You are in D-E-N-I-A-L

I said earlier that people are figuring out that I’m factually calling them assholes and cunts, by their own definitions …

So they march against me with bullshit

Sure.