What's for dinner?

No dinner. On fast for at least a week or maybe two. Except some juice. My daughter has oranges in her yard, she will let me pick some. I am doing it to punish myself for loosing, I feel super bad about it.
I have done it before, thirty years ago I can do it again.

With the extreme lack of protein, won’t some of your brain cells shrink if not die? #-o Drink an egg or two every few days.

His name is jerkey. He’s made entirely of jerkey. Its got plenty of protein.

Drinking some shop-bought Organic vegan red wine whilst waiting for my sushi dinner to arrive.

I bought some (very pricey) Tyrell’s natural sea salt crisps earlier, and the cat and I ate them all up… no additives, colourings, flavourings, or preservatives… courtesy of Brexit, and so I thank you Brexit :obscene-birdiered:

We get our pre-EU UK food standards and non-allergic UK produce back, and my cat is an indicator of that, and I am an indicator of that.

I wonder if I will also be able to consume tinned and frozen produce again (as well as all fresh produce) as quickly as I couldn’t… i.e. within weeks of Brexit? :-k

Fresh as… sushi:

My perfect setup:

Smoked sausage over dirty rice and a spinach salad.

Chik-fil-a

Chicken gizzards (All for Joker) and my 1st attempt at New England clam chowder. I intend to use the gizzard water as my chicken stock for the soup, hmmm, guess we’ll see. Maybe a spinach side salad.

I made a clam chowder once… it was delicious.

Today’s dinner was a lamb bolognese, atop 3 small baked potatoes, with a blended avocado/lime juice/fresh basil/sparkling mineral water mousse.

Might go seafood shopping tomorrow…

I’ve taken to drinking Waitrose sparkling mineral water… can’t seem to drink anything else… I must be needing the minerals it contains, and I find it more refreshing than still or (filtered) tap water.

Smart move at the strip club…order pizza, and get enough for the strippers. They’re working hard, and burning a lot of calories. Probably the cheapest way to get a pile of stippers to surround you in the club, and a much better way to stand out and be remembered than just throwing them cash. Everyone is throwing cash. Be the guy who orders a bunch of pizza.

Broiled salmon, baked potatoes, and green beans. Kind of in the mood to bake something sweet…walnut covered brownies it is!

Meatloaf, broccoli, and a spinach side salad.

A tuna tartare and gf triangle toast starter, and an onglet steak fries and leafy salad main, in a Highgate eating establishment… we walked in on a quiz night and went along with that ride.

A beef bolognese, with soybean flour spaghetti… the spaghetti was surprisingly good/tasteful.

Yesterday’s beef bolognese, in baked potatoes… all organic, as per usual.

The last of the Organic beef & tomato bolognese… with Organic spaghettied-courgette.

Hamburgers, homemade fries with seasoning, and a caesar salad.

Yesterday’s dinner: a tower of duck and aubergine, with butternut-squash and courgette stacks, and an orange and cardamom spiced sauce… and for today’s dinner too, but with crispy potatoes/carbs.

Dinner earlier… I managed to put this together… despite the lack of appetite, so it’s the leftovers for supper later.

Duck in a sweet orange and cardamom spiced sauce, with potato mash and courgette.

Cajun chicken and rice.