i've decided to settle

So women in their 40s+ cannot be beautiful? Mon dieu #-o

Lovely example of a non sequitur that you have demonstrated there Mags
I guess any woman over forty I find beautiful must be lying about her age

Once you know MagsJ, you get to know she’s absolutely terrible at logical reasoning.

No I’m not content with your loser philosophy. You are like darth vader, who lives in a sterile robot body suit, trying to drag me down to the lowest levels of the dark side. Maybe that’s why you believe you are a fleshbot and souls don’t exist.

It is you, Surrep, who has misunderstood the reply.

Your reply bears absolutely no relevance to what I actually said

How is your philosophy any less loser philosophy than his? I would say he is far more honest than you are. That already makes him more of a winner than you are.

…it is your reply that bears absolutely no relevance to what I actually said :wink:

You implied (by omitting otherwise) that older women with more life experience don’t come with beauty… it was merely an implication I picked up on and wanted to explore further. Can an older lady not have both? or were you simply saying that it doesn’t have to be part of the equation in a potential partner for you?

I have seen many mis-matched couples, but something about that relationship works for them. If I cannot picture myself being comfortable with a guy in public and around my family, then he is not for me… the factors being: height, looks, intellect/smarts, morals.

Are you kidding me? He doesn’t even have a philosophy…he’s a fucking nihilist that embraces his own death… He isn’t even honest either, when he loses an argument he never admits it, just says “I agree to disagree”…Honestly just shut the fuck up like everybody else should on this stupid website.

And here in lies the source of confusion which lead to you employing faulty reasoning with regard to what I said. Because I actually
implied no such thing. As I did not say older women have no beauty. I said beauty would not be for me the most important thing in
older women from a relationship perspective. Obviously it would be a factor. But a far more important one would be compatibility
If beauty was the most important factor then I might be more likely to go for younger women though not necessarily exclusively so

A forum where everyone does just that is not going to work now is it sweetie

UP…even me? I should shut up?

I think she means all of us. Remember when she called you a slimebag because you never have any
deep philosophical thoughts. But she hates every one right now so try not to take it too personally

I didn’t call him a slimebag, Ecmandu called him a slimebag and I was simply explaining Ecmandu’s motivations.

I would welcome everyone to talk on MY forums. Especially the religious retards, so I could send them to my religious retard section where they rightfully belong.

I said it before and I said it again, I welcome everyone to talk on MY forums.

But I’m a forum monogamist, except when I cheat on ILP with the finance forum. But even the best monogamist has a side bitch, so it doesn’t even count.

Can’t my forums be another one of your side bitches?

Whoa…I’m not a Mormon.

Thanks for clearing my assumption up.