I hate you all

I am 52 years old and I have not had sex for 10 years and probably never will again. But it does not bother me for I have a goal and that is knowledge acquisition
I want to learn as much as possible so this is what I do. It gives purpose and meaning to my life and I am content. Were I not content then I would look for some
thing that would provide that. I would try to make sure it was attainable and did not depend on assistance from others. That way it would have a better chance
of success as I would be in control. But if anything prevented this from happening I would try to understand why that was and learn from it. I would not hate on
anyone trying to help me. Instead I would accept their help and take it from them because they truly cared about me as a human being. This is what I would do

I was talking to you. It satisfied what was going on. Moments over and moving on.

You slither like a snake…You contradict yourself just to save yourself from losing an argument…First you say “Oh I can’t stand negativity” then you say “Oh its like a raincloud, makes me grow into a beautiful flower”…Honestly, like Magnus said…Shut the fuck up.

Same to you surreptitious…Just shut the fuck up. No one wants to live your pathetic celibate loser lifestyle. You call my forum dead but that is another one of your stupid half-reasoned statements. It can’t be dead if was never alive…YOU ALL MADE IT DEAD by not contributing…For once get the logic temporal order of shit right…It’s like you got the temporal lobe of your head damaged, can’t even determine the order of events…Wendy was being a cunt before I started being a cunt to her…but of course everybody always sides with the cunt.

Maybe you, but not me. I mean, fat chicks maybe…but hot chicks…How do you know they don’t just hang around you because you got money?

Because I haven’t always had money. And plenty of them have more money than me. The biggest complaints that I get is that they’re tired of emotionally needy “men” who require constant affirmation, they’re tired of having to wear the pants in the relationships, and lately, 2 of them in the last month or so have literally said to me after sex, “please don’t turn out to be bi or gay”, because too many guys want to be fucked in the ass these days and women are largely appalled by this. A girl literally cried, after a few drinks in the passenger seat of my car the other day because her boyfriend of 3 years told her he decided to be bi, and now she either has to deviate from monogamy which is her ideal relationship, or she has to feel guilty for suppressing his desires and she doesn’t know what to do because shes liberal as hell and wants nothing more than to accommodate an oppressed minority.

They’re attracted to me because I’m a man.

Like I don’t think you really want to just get laid, I think you want a mommy to hold you and make it better. A real woman will never be comfortable in or attracted to that role.

You and I live in different worlds. If I want to go to town on a woman, tie her up and Dominate her completely in every way…well, the women where I live don’t make it easy. Basically, where I live is the exact opposite of what you describe…women want a sensitive man who they can emotionally relate to on a hipster level…Girls around here are into Justin Bieber types…They don’t want someone like me…a strong person who just wants to tie them up and make them make me waffles and give me a foot baths.
Girls around here don’t want no man. Just to get laid I went incognito and tried to hide the fact I was transgender, even grew a beard for these bitches…Didn’t work out for me too well…the girls around here are into Justin Bieber types.
Also, the girls around here are the exact opposite of where you live…some of them told me they orgasm to seeing 2 guys fuck each other.

What I want is a hot momma.

You cannot get the woman or women you want where you live then you need look elsewhere. The machine you are reading this off might be able
to help you with that. As far as your forum is concerned I would post if more joined up but one with only three people is not diverse enough. You
made one good post but a discussion with only two other members is not going to be stimulating enough. Get ten people all posting regularly and
on serious subject matter and then I will start contributing to it also

UP 1001 wrote

Good luck over there s57.

No one has to. Celibacy is not actually a big thing for me. It just so happens that it is a natural consequence of being alone
But I do not expect anyone to live as I do. I do not care how anyone lives their life as long as they do not impose on anyone
else. My lifestyle may be pathetic to you but I am actually at peace with who I am and how I live. But can you say the same

s57,

Why poke the monster when its sleeping?

Trixie is not a monster. And I am not being provocative. I am merely replying to what she said about me. So I am
not trying to provoke her at all whatever her reaction. The anger she has being displaying in this thread will pass

s57 wrote

Yes, you are by turning the phrase on her as if she has to prove something to you. If you haven’t noticed she is only ranting, no self-reflection is happening on her end. She has been monstrous lately with this thread as a perfect example of that monstrous behavior, while you have the patience, I do not. Why do you encourage her to browbeat you?

Her ranting is probably symptomatic of some thing more serious. But regardless of whether it is or not I am not encouraging anything as
how she responds is entirely up to her. I can only control my own reactions and so that is what I do. My question was actually rhetorical

Rhetorical because you are already aware that she cannot say the same.

Whatever illness one has, one has to take responsibility for it by being honest with oneself, seeking treatment when the symptoms begin to flare, and following the medical treatment as prescribed, but also advocating for the most effective treatment with the least harmful effects. She has dropped the ball hence her never-ending situation. Correct me if I’m wrong UP.

Wendy, you are so evil it is transparent. When Surrep tries to be the bigger man and not hate on me…you get extremely irritated because he is not going with your plan…You thought he was your loyal goon but it turns out he is not your goon…How does that make you feel? Wendy, you are an absolute monster.

Wendy, if you were a My Little Pony character, you would be this woman, Atticus Finch.

One up this penny ante wannabe in ultimate philosophy, Wendy, dear:

Follow s57’s advice and help yourself UP. Also, s57 is a better person so stop being an ass to him UP.