alpha chicks and beta chicks

Gross. The blonde chick has a baby. Her pussy is all used up.

How is it used up? She could of had a C-section or a nip/tuck to rejuvenate her gateway to heaven…so…you’re wrong MR.

When you can’t know, you play the odds. I’m probably right.

When one does not have scruples, one does not need trust I guess. I’m trying to grasp how that comes to be one’s truth. An impoverished soul perhaps? Such males do have emotional retardation working against them. Fascinating, but tragic as well.

So I’m an unscrupulous emotional retard because you can’t accept the truth that when you can’t know you have to play the odds?

Do you consider your above response to be an ad hom? Are you aware that you’re attacking me and not the argument?

I don’t see your name mentioned anywhere. Are you sure I’m referring to you or are you playing the odds?

Hmm, no, I would say it’s the other way around. You are the one who’s swayed by emotions because he has called you your real name: a degenerate. You are merely projecting your emotional state on him.

The purpose of a pussy is to birth babies. He has it backwards.

Yes, you would say that.

Gib has a child. Many of you other gentlemen ( [-o< I’m placing several eggs in one basket concerning myself with your gentlemenly natures, rather than sex-starved emotional nincompoops) have yet to seed squat. You have ideal types which says you have critical eyes, but where are your kind eyes? Gib has kind eyes hence he had sex and reproduced. Critical eyes fuck up relationships before they start. Being critical is easy, being kind is not so easy.

Cockroaches reproduce too. They have lower standards, so it’s easier for them. If I recall correctly, Gib didn’t even want to have any children. They just happened to him.

Bringing children into the world when you can’t take care of yourself, let alone others, is far from being smart.

You’re such a fag, Gib. You have nothing but empty words to defend yourself.

Life is a learning process. Gib grew to love his child and his child loves him back. That’s a precious mistake then to receive such a gift which he is learning to appreciate more all the time. Gib, I could see your happiness with your child in that picture. God works in mysterious ways.

You need to learn to shut the fuck up when others are speaking. Because you are clueless. That’s what you lack. And trust me, if you did this, you would find your life to be much easier. Instead of perpetually fighting and losing.

Reality, not my personal preferences, determines whether I should be harsh or kind.

Get laid already you simpleton!

Even if I did, I would still tell you to shut the fuck up. You are utterly clueless regarding my motives.

And no, Gib’s life isn’t a learning process. His life is a lying process.

Get laid! No, you are clueless. You’re not even as deep as a mud puddle. You are as shallow as fuck but won’t admit it and you label that as standards when it’s obvious you hate women. So you fuck off now, dum-dum.

I have no children and I do not want any either because I am a loner and am entirely at peace with being one
It gives me physical and psychological space which I need so having children would severely impact upon this

See, Pandora would never say something like that, she would never react so hysterically, which is why I don’t consider her to be a bitch, though she’s harsh.

But you Wendy . . . you need to be slapped. Then maybe you will become nice.

I don’t hate you. I don’t hate women in general either.

Did I say you are clueless?

Well, that was your choice not to. You desire celibacy. Magnus and others who think their shit don’t stink want to seed, but that’s hard to do when you feel inferior to women.

You Magnus…you need to be run over by a Mack truck. Nah, nobody will have you anyway. You should be alone for eternity.