The Woman who is Wild

A woman told me that the wild side of woman is being repressed by the society. But she says that all women even the most prudish and frigid ones have the wolf in them, and that this is their spiritual nature. She says women are I guess bloodthirsty in their spirit. But that is not the issue. The point is that women are being repressed, from enjoying their wild nature, which is their connection to the Earth and to happiness, which is more important for a woman, than for a man, as a man knows happiness is nothing, except only the edge of honor.

I want to see the wold in the womans eyes. I have good experiences with wolves, and luring women to the den. Wolves and women love each other when the woman is wild. But I think most women arent read to meet the wolf, in their heart. They should get ready though, he is coming. Or she.

A woman has intuition, like a wolf. She does not think like a man from A to B to C do D to E, but goes from A to E if she can, which is when she smells something in her head, so to say. Or the woman who intuits is always looking like she smells something burning inside of her, and she’s questioning if its good or bad burning. She is very critical, very acute.

I guess that woman read Women Who Run With the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estés

"Within every woman there is a wild and natural creature, a powerful force, filled with good instincts, passionate creativity, and ageless knowing. Her name is Wild Woman, but she is an endangered species. Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D., Jungian analyst and cantadora storyteller shows how women’s vitality can be restored through what she calls “psychic archeological digs” into the ruins of the female unconsious. Using multicultural myths, fairy tales, folk tales, and stories, Dr. Estes helps women reconnect with the healthy, instinctual, visionary attributes of the Wild Woman archetype.

Dr. Estes has created a new lexicon for describing the female psyche. Fertile and life-giving, it is a psychology of women in the truest sense, a knowing of the soul".

Myths and stories that is all it is.

Imagine the sweaty strands of black hair… after hours…
oh the wolf is alive in you woman
but it takes some pounding to wake it up!
But funny thing is when it wakes up you calm down to a deep cool, so smoothly.

No need for play pupils are open.

Vaginal orgasm and wolf nature are tied.

You may want to look into Gib’s “alpha chicks”.

May I ask who or what is repressing these women?

They probably say men but it is really probably other women who are afraid of the wolf.

Joseph Campbell would be turning over in his grave right now reading that, A Shieldmaiden. :evilfun:

“If a being from another world were to ask you, “How can I learn what it’s like to be human?” a good answer would be, "Study mythology.”
― Joseph Campbell, The Power of Myth

I read the book some years back. I absolutely loved it…

nytimes.com/1993/02/28/weeki … -like.html

It was here in a quiet neighborhood bar and grill that Dr. Estes, a Jungian analyst for 20 years and a consummate cantadora, or storyteller, spent her afternoons writing “Women Who Run With the Wolves,” a book that was scarcely reviewed after publication but has become a best-seller.

In the book, Dr. Estes has interpreted old tales in ways that merge Carlos Castaneda with Bruno Bettelheim, from Bluebeard to the Little Match Girl, that reveal an archetypal wild woman whose qualities she says have today been dangerously tamed by a society that preaches the virtue of being “nice.” Like the wolf, pushed to the brink of extinction, the innate powers of womanhood have been driven deep within, she argues, but they can yet be summoned as tools in a fight for survival.

Dr. Estes found the wolf-woman parallel while studying wildlife biology, especially wolves. “Wolves and women are relational by nature, inquiring, possessed of great endurance and strength,” she writes. “They are deeply intuitive, intensely concerned with their young, their mate and their pack.” She also writes: “Yet both have been hounded, harassed and falsely imputed to be devouring and devious, overly aggressive, of less value than those who are their detractors.” A Savage Creativity

Dr. Estes defined wildness as not uncontrolled behavior but a kind of savage creativity, the instinctual ability to know what tool to use and when to use it.

“All options are available to women,” she said. “Everything from quiescence to camouflaging to pulling back the ears, baring the teeth and lunging for the throat. But going for the kill is something to be used in rare, rare, rare cases.” She smiled and took a sip from a diet soda.

“Women who have always been taught to be nice do not realize they have these options,” she said. “When someone tells them to stay in their place, they sit and stay quiet. But when somebody is cornering you, then the only way out is to come out kicking, to beat the hell out of whatever is in the way.”

“I’ll tell you right now, the doors to the world of the wild self are few but precious. If you have a deep scar, that is a door; if you have an old, old story, that is a door. If you love the sky and the water so much that you almost cannot bear it, that is a door. If you yearn for a deeper life, a full life, a sane life, that is a door.”
― Clarissa Pinkola Estés