I'm back on youtube!

Yes, but sensitivity is not the illness but the symptom. As is narcissism, with which it is strongly linked. Those of less sensibility, there is the inverse rise of sensitivity… or vice versa, depending which came first. Narcissism is the Mr in-between, struggling to make sense of who he may look like, with a thin face. It’s a very difficult act.

Magnus, when I said the problem of a narcissist is not that they always look in the mirror, but that they don’t, that is you.

You’re just talking to yourself, not me.

So… I have to do your work for you. You are not remotely an adult yet.

It is said that empathy is defined as having the life experience to understand another persons state…

You are not only not logical, you are not an empath …

Everything you say to criticize others is you talking to and about yourself

Just saying my 2 cents, Magnus seems like more of a tyrant than Ecmandu.

It’s tyrants who go around saying we have to endure pain…to what end? I mean, how many past lives of this shit do we have to endure for what end? Why would I side with Magnus, when Ecmandu promises a utopia?

Magnus et al,

Is afraid of FEELING

So what do they do to defend their narcissistic personalities, their atrophy…

???

Glamorize and glorify it.

And then accuse me, who feels, as scum

The rationale behind enduring pain is to realize your potential to the fullest, to become a fully erect person.

Pain is a bundle of impulses that have been severely entangled. By running away from pain, instead of tolerating it, you lose all of the impulses associated with it, which makes you significantly weaker in relation to your maximum.

I would say you are more of a tyrant because you want to make people weaker by directing their attention away from learning how to tolerate pain.

You are huge on words.

I am not afraid of feelings.

The difference between you and me is not that you have feelings but that you have no interest in tolerating painful impulses.

You are not rich in feelings. Quite the opposite. The fact that you are pain averse means that you are poor . . . in relation to your maximum.

Like Ecmandu said, you seem to be investing into a game, Earth game. We aren’t talking about Earth we are talking about something better than Earth. If you want to play out your masochist fantasies of being whipped as a child, because you believe it will make you so powerful that you can save Earth, be my guest. My opinion though, is that improving your pain tolerance will not help you much with saving Earth.

You are basically a dead person because it would take you too much of your time to recover from stress you have suffered in the past. But instead of being honest, you are pretending you can save yourself via drugs, without actually healing your wounds.

Are you talking to me or someone else?

I am speaking to the cosmos.

I am not a masochist. That white guy Pandora linked to in another thread is because he wanted to experience stress that is beyond his level of tolerance . . . just for the thrill. There is no reason for that. I also think he didn’t know what his threshold level is so he kinda thought he might get a jackpot . . . he would let bullet ants sting his arm and maybe he would discover he is strong after all. That’s gambling. No need for that. If you want to know your pain threshold level, all you have to do is gradually expose yourself to the pain inducing stimulus until you reach the point when you have to pull out. No need to freak yourself out.

I am not saying you should expose yourself to any kind of stress. That’s stupid.

But once you’ve been exposed to it, for whatever reason, you have to focus on making a full recovery from it.

Instead of dreaming of zero stress universes. Which distracts from recovery.

I ain’t Ecmandu. I wouldn’t make a zero stress or pain universe, that’s boring. My universe would have Quake 3 arena deathmatch where you feel the pain (but also have it so you can respawn after you die.)

Video #2!!!

youtu.be/hhQYVq8Ed6w

No, saying that Ecmandu is just having a particular kind of aesthetic experience, does not excuse him from judgment. He cannot hide in an art gallery. There are people who like being chained and whipped in dungeons and write books about it describing it as having as one of the kind spiritual or aesthetic experience, and it still does not excuse them from being judged and psychoanalyzed. I’m sure many of people in mental asylums would claim to have some kind of extraordinary aesthetic experience, not fully understood by the rest of people. So what?

Besides, Ecmandu should be thankful - he was asking for attention… and he got it.

You’re welcome, Ecmandu.

No, because, YOU want to have everything your way in your fantasy universe.

That’s you, Ecmandu.

Oh yeah, you’re not a narcissist. :confused:

Have I compared pain to a game?

Sounds like you might have had a nervous breakdown.

Are you broken, Ecmandu?

A narcissist is not a person who wants everything to go their way, a narcissist is a person who wants everything to go their way at the expense of others. Which you are.

Im the opposite of a narcissist and megalomaniac.

Everyone gets their way and doesn’t hurt anyone.

I would NEVER have Trixies Quake heaven. But Id never tell Trixie to not have her quake heaven!!

Ec: No pain-no gain. It’s kind of soothing. For it is merely a case of misunderstanding after all.

A sociopath is someone who can take pleasure in the misfortune of others because they always have to be in control and have low levels of empathy

A narcissist is someone who loves themselves obsessively

No.

A narcissist is a person who cannot accept who he is because that fact triggers too many emotional reactions. In other words, his past is very painful, no doubt because it is rich in mistakes, and he has no patience for it. So instead, he denies who he is by pretending he is someone else. That makes him feel good.

Usually, he is compassionate, like you are, because he has no interest in tolerating pain, instead demanding that the world be configured in such a way such that he never feels pain.

Ahh… we’re starting to use psychological terms here. On this, I am an expert. You and Magnus and Pandora.

Here’s the deal…. anyone who enjoys life for ANY reason when someone is starving to death on the streets is a psychopath. You are one.

How can you not love yourself obsessively if you don’t want to be gang raped?

It’s honestly like I’m talking to infants. Personality disorders are basically a big clump of overlap

This is the problem with you Magnus. You think emotional reactions are BAD, BAD, BAD…

You’re stunting your growth as a person.