MGTOW Men are women..

In this particular time period, I have come into contact with a male orientated movement calling themselves MGTOW, which stands for “ Men going their own way”. In my opinion, this is a reaction to a social change, from a previous traditional setting to a modern secular environment. An extremity exists in this reaction due to these men being raised into a sudden shift, a feminine upbringing with little preparation for being ultimately confronted by the feminine itself. This environmental climate creates a damage internally in the male, which would of laid dormant under a traditional setting, manifesting itself as oblivious. When the traditionalism is removed, the modern feminized environment creates the damage as a collateral effect, then only for the damage to be confronted by what created it.

The damage is a split in cognition between the essence of the self and how the male was raised. The damage effects the orientation of the growth of the being, in this particular case, he becomes female like in perception, but his essence is still being rooted in being male, which creates the danger.

The male essence is prevalent enough for him to perceive the nature of the woman in a context of attraction, but his female like perception is prevalent enough to affect how he responds to the lack of mutual attraction by the woman.

This damage of feminization creates a dangerous psychotic stand off between the male and a void, where both aspects on each “side” reinforce the danger and psychosis. Their female like perception creates the inability to see this void, but rather it is shifted towards the woman because of the natural attraction AND incompatibility in mutual attraction, where the damage further manifests as a demand of absolute acceptance.

This manifestation is a seeking energy upon itself to fix itself, attempting to push itself through women to reach itself, but often sways off into further destruction, especially when the damage of feminization overthrows the male essence of clarity.

They are disgusted by women which is a reflection of being disgusted by their own damage, the damage within them relates to women, thus this is where the resentment and revenge takes place. The damage stunts the male essence in differentiation between the self and the woman, as the damage is of a biological nature preventing the male to perceive the biological nature of women in the context of difference to self, only to a small degree which creates conflict but not to a greater degree that frees him from such circumstances.

An example of this would be that his male mind cannot comprehend the reality of her period, hormonal shifting, wide capacity for sexuality. These things manifest as devastating to him because the uncertainty within him collides with a greater uncertainty outside of him, this is where the damage is looking directly at itself.

If the damage is greater than the essence, there is no strength left within to cultivate order of identifying difference into an acceptance of reality, then what is left is haunted soul of weakness which seeks to cultivate strength outside of itself, but only that which it can relate to, which are other haunted souls of weakness, thus the danger increases now reinforcing a delusion of a problem, which ultimately is a collective inability to accept reality, but manifests as women.

Did you write that all by yourself? I’m surprised!

This reminds me of the thread I was thinking of making, titled “Men as delicate flowers”, inspired by my recent watching of Normal, 2003 (with Jessica Lange, who’s a great actress by the way), and my own personal life observations involving men being raised and surrounded by excessive feminine presence. I believe that it’s possible to contaminate a man’s essence with the feminine, especially when it’s still in development. I suspect that a male caretaker (father) can also influence its development with his own support, or excessive criticism. It is a delicate kind of balance of interplay of dependence and independence, or pulling an pushing that has to be maintained.

My solution to this problem is to have some type of segregation of the sexes in society (not total, perhaps just functional/role) so this kind of cross-contamination of the essences does not occur. This is for the protection of own essence (man/woman), but also for the sake of the other’s essence, and speaking from a woman’s point of view, and from my own observations, I can say that a man’s essence is just as delicate as a woman’s. What I mean by this, is that it’s possible that in Islam, for example, the segregation is not done exclusively for the protection of the women but also for the protection of the men (being men).
But, of course, reality is more complicated than this. Can a single mother raise a man, for example? It’s possible, but I think it would be hard without a male role model in the house, as all of the burden would be placed on the boy himself. My investigation is still ongoing, but so far, my theory is confirmed by my own observations. Maybe Wendy was right, we need to send men off to conquer space, or something. :laughing:

The feminine presence is basically “I see only my needs, not yours” kind of presence. Very suffocating.

Women are passive in the sense that they do not see themselves responsible for anything . . . they expect the world to fit their expectations otherwise they criticize it.

Masculine kind of criticism is fundamentally different from feminine kind. Men want to make things better, women want things to feel good. Men accept the outcome of their actions, women reject it (because they are perfect, by default, their actions require no adjustment, it’s always the other that is in the wrong.)

You are a female who knows absolutely nothing about masculinity whatsoever.

Men are not “contaminated” by femininity…the fetus starts as female. Men are essentially…mutant females.

Because that would be so helpful for them…send them to the moon in an all-male spaceship, so they can feel so “manly”, so devoid of love or female contact that their testosterone gets so high they turn gay…ok. //sarcasm

You’ve definitely got man’s best interest in mind. //sarcasm

males with no feminine side is healthy, because femininity, is a “contaminant” to males. //sarcasm

males should have testosterone so high that “they don’t need no women” like alfafla, who was a gay. Right…//sarcasm

Okay, so she proposes to forcefully, authoritarianively segregate the males from the females.

Of course, we all know that authoritarian worlds with no freedom promote masculinity. Rules, regulation, and denying of natural urges will definitely make males more masculine. //sarcasm

Pandabear wrote

Just saw this, I wasn’t kidding though. :astonished: MGTOW into space, pack them off with a plethora of life-like sex bots to explore the final frontier. There are plenty of alien species aching to be conquered, Star Trek says so. :evilfun: Planet Earth without chaotic violence, what would that even be like? What would a safe world be like where a woman would not have to worry for her safety…ever?

This seems like a solution in search of a problem.