Is Donald Trump Dangerous?

Magsj, are you sure? You know he lost some housing discrimination cases back in the day because he wouldn’t rent to black people?

Black people bring down real estate value. He was a business man then not prez. He had to take care his childs had to eat.

Well the report just came out on the matter of cost management, that the Largo trips cost more than meals on wheels. I wonder what portion of that program goes to African Americans?

Meals on wheels reminds me of Harold Smith.
I dont like Meals on Wheels.

They don’t remind me of anything, only that food is good to come by when your alone, bed bound and starving. I even heard of desperados eating leftover dog food.

But in all seriousness, Barbarian, I get your comment, as a sceptical hyperbolae, and the fit is perfect. However, like they say, it is the way you were brought up. Trump can’t help it for the silver spooned myopia, in that sense one tends to shift emotional contexts, relatively speaking toward such similar scenarios as was remembered of a certain queen when told her subjects did not have food-to which she so callously replied. That brings to mind the relative juxtapositioning of taste as a formal appraisal, toward one where only the palate is involved. The political victims of such illogic, tend to victimize the self. And irony of ironies, it all does make perfect sense.

It’s imperative he passes the tax overhaul, because if he doesent, his presidency is doomed. Then, with his back to the wall, he may become dangerous. This is his well established pattern, from which he will not sway.

Best he can do is chill. Bommocare was really a big obstacle and Paul Ryand tried as if was a sprint. Hey lets repeal, oh I have something in my pocked, why not!

Now, there is a great repeal bill.

Breit Bart said:

"On the same day that the House of Representatives canceled its vote on Ryancare, Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks filed a simple one-line bill to repeal Obama’s signature health care law.

The Huntsville Republican titled the bill ‘Obamacare Repeal Act.” It is short and to the point, AI.com reported.

“Effective as of Dec. 31, 2017, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is repealed, and the provisions of law amended or repealed by such Act are restored or revived as if such Act had not been enacted,” the bill reads."

That information is useful only for lawyers who cede the neede to look beneath the patent language, and don’t concern themselves with those who it may effect.

It reflects the swampish , politically diminutive reasoning of those who see little merit to tend to those whom they think are not of capacity to
understand what’s good for them.

Of course, when they near the congressional elections, their veracity to doubt increases in direct
proportion, and they start to make allowances, rather
quickly if some unsettling numbers start coming in.

No it is actually very simple, it just says go back to the situation before Obomcart. So people I think have not to pay premiums the cost of the Taj Mahal to be allowed to pay for a doctor because their Taj Mahal coverage doesnt cover a regular visit to the doctor.

Obompie and Paul Ryant are the same guy really. Just some insurance clerks.

Donald is only as dangerous as the sheeple are stupid.

The function is: danger level=stupid of the sheeple.

And conversely, the masses are dangerous in direct proportion to their leader’s stupidity

A higher formula: Stupidity is evil.

Trump is a liar, like any other politician. The newest example of the same old examples is the fact that the United States of America have attacked Syria again. Trump once said that, if he became the president of the USA, he didn’t want the USA to attack foreign countries again. Now, Trump is the president of the USA and a foreign country is attacked again by the USA.

A foreign country can do whatever it wants and nobody should interfere?

What kind of ethics is that? It wouldn’t pass the smell test if individuals were involved. Why should is be okay for ‘countries’?

I was talking about a lie.

What’s worse, lying or letting people get gassed?

We could have both, you know. We could lie AND gas people. I think it’s called having our cake and being able to eat it.

LOL
:-k I can see that as your next possible work of art. There he is ~~ mannikin ~~ looking at a blank canvas and conjuring up all sorts of graphic images of women being thrown overboard…gleefully rubbing his hands together in orgiastic anticipation. How would you sketch the women’s echoes so that we could hear them as they go down into the deep…so chilling and frightful so that they are dead before they reach the water.

I can almost see your mouth watering just “ruminating” on it. :laughing:

Why aim that fact at me? appeal to my Caribbean heartstrings…

Trump wants to boost defense spending:

npr.org/2017/03/16/520379061 … -blueprint