alpha chicks and beta chicks

You gotta laugh… HA!

No, you got to show your emotions. Whether it’s a laugh or a sigh is irrelevant. That’s what women do. The world must know how you feel about it.

(:

Xunzian

That’s an interesting way of expressing it. If I understand what you mean by the latter,
I think that you are probably more ahead of the game then many of us are. I would say that you are already conscious of the fact that as you read, you may be at certain times already forming an opinion or have a personal opinion or bias as to what you are reading and that may be influencing you in what you seem to feel is a more positive way (you automatically agree with what you read) or a negative one, where you automatically disagree with what you read ~~ again, if that is basically what you mean by “reading me”.

It’s not an easy thing for many to withhold judgment on whether the writer is right or wrong by simply reading the text in a detached way and doing the real “thinking” about it later on. We “go into” books or texts with our own pre-conceived ideas even though what we actually wish for, hope for, is to see another’s point of view, another way of thinking, another theory or hypothesis and to gain more knowledge than we’ve had before.

This is the way the human mind works. It needs to be slowed down a bit so we can better understand what it is the writer is trying to say instead of imagining what we believe he is trying to say.

Yes, it does because I am aware of my own propensity to get ahead of myself and to allow my own thoughts and opinions to at times rise up and influence me in the journey of my reading - instead of simply reading without “knowing” where the author is going or wants to go…

Of course, that doesn’t mean that we don’t reflect on what we read ~ later on or as we go on- but without pre-judgment.

Am I wrong?

Id fuck Gaga and MIA but not Madonna.

Dont lump these bitches in the same bucket. They are beings and individuals.

You got it all in reverse, gib.

The women you list are degenerates. No healthy man would admire them, find them appealing, or intimidating.

I could execute them all without losing a second’s sleep over it, and would do so given the opportunity. They are not only worthless, they have negative worth - they are destructive of everything that is good and beautiful in the world.

If there is such a thing as an alpha female, it would look more something like this:

That’s the kind of woman healthy men are seduced by. Wars are fought for such women.

Your lady gagas and other hypersexualized filth can only seduce weak, degenerate males such as yourself. There is nothing even slightly admirable about them.

I agree with this.

Which? The “alphas”, the “betas”, or both?

You would actually kill them. ← That’s what you said, right? And I’m supposed to be the degenerate one.

:puke-front: Gross! I’d be so bored with her after five minute, I’d be pulling my hair out.

Why? Not enough attention on your side of the room?

Some men do suffer jealousy during this time of nurturing.

I like the goth look. It’s sexy. It’s exciting. This blondy looks… normal.

Don’t go psychoanalyzing this. It’s not that deep.

OK. But yes, I went deeper into the meaning of the picture.

Both, though to you it looks like the more degenerate and the shittier an artist a woman is, the more “alpha” she is.

I guess then these are alpha men:

It’s perfectly healthy to kill degenerates. If anything, it’s healthier to kill degenerates than not to kill them because degenerates ruin societies.

Being normal is not what bothers you, because if sane, traditional minded women who had children were normal Europe wouldn’t have below 2.0 birthrates and be replaced by migrants. Considering how popular they are, your popstars fit the definition of “normal” much better.

What you actually find attractive about them is that they are oversexualized, and you find this attractive because you have the mental maturity of a teenage boy. Another thing you find attractive is that they radiate promiscuity, beta males find this trait attractive. Yet another thing is that they dress in unusual ways, typically colorful and/or exposing their body, both of which appeal to your infantile preferences. When I was a child I too liked colorful things. Aren’t you a 40 year old man who is a fan of Harry Potter? Exactly.

alpha as fuck, according to gib:

Gaga’s music, in my opinion, has a good backbeat, but her lyrics often leave something to be desired. Now let’s say I was emperor of the world, and I proposed to Lady Gaga, and she rejected me, then I locked her in my dungeon, but she escaped from my dungeon. And let’s say you went on a rampage, injuring thousands, but only killing Lady Gaga. Is Lady Gaga degenerate? Yes, she does have that degenerate kind of vibe. Would I have sex with her? Yeah, probably. I mean, she is pretty hot actually. Would having sex with lady gaga produce retard babies? Doubtful, my genes would likely overpower her genes. Now, the drumroll question is, as supreme emperor of Earth, would I throw you in jail for killing lady gaga? Well, the thing of it is, I wouldn’t marry lady gaga but make her one of my handmaidens. A handmaiden is a woman you have sex with, but don’t let her raise your kids, you have a real wife to raise your kids with. So if Lady Gaga was one of my handmaidens and you killed her, I would be very upset and perhaps even challenge you to a duel. But if Lady Gaga rejected me and wanted nothing to do with me, and you killed her…well I would probably only send you to africa. To prove that you are indeed the civilized agent of civilization you say you are, and see if you can actually put the mouth to the money and bring glory and civilization to africa.

No, he’s a fan of Rick & Morty.

So how old are you in that picture?

You know what you’re problem is, Auty? You’re all emotion. You’re all emotion and no substance. You don’t like a girl, you say she’s degenerate. You don’t like guys who like those girls, you call them weak. You don’t like how a guy like me calls Gaga “alpha”, you equate it with calling homosexuals “alpha”. ← There’s no substance there whatsoever, so evidence, no reasoning. It’s all completely baseless.

You’re a man who can’t get over his emotional hangups, who can’t distinguish between his feelings and the objective facts surrounding the matter. You just project those feelings as facts and you call that “strength”. Really, it’s the weakest thing a man can do–weakness of mind and heart, the ultimate sign of immaturity, like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tscm3-W5DEM[/youtube]

I like Harry Potter, but I’m not a fan. I watched the series a while back with my daughter, and that left an impression on me–it was a bonding moment–but you wouldn’t know anything about the bonds between a parent and his child, would you? You never will.

Not’n wrong with that.

Gross. The blonde chick has a baby. Her pussy is all used up.

How is it used up? She could of had a C-section or a nip/tuck to rejuvenate her gateway to heaven…so…you’re wrong MR.

When you can’t know, you play the odds. I’m probably right.

When one does not have scruples, one does not need trust I guess. I’m trying to grasp how that comes to be one’s truth. An impoverished soul perhaps? Such males do have emotional retardation working against them. Fascinating, but tragic as well.

So I’m an unscrupulous emotional retard because you can’t accept the truth that when you can’t know you have to play the odds?

Do you consider your above response to be an ad hom? Are you aware that you’re attacking me and not the argument?