I'm back on youtube!

The Purge movie??

That’s a lie and you know it!!!

In my post, I specifically said, “you may not have a choice to murder someone, but in the absence of self defense, you should go to prison for it”

I think you’re AI Trixie

I was referring to a couple posts you made a few months ago. You said if people had the freedom to commit violence, it would fix sexual stratification or something along those lines.

I am a cyborg, but not AI.

Oh, heavens no!! Wrong poster!!!

Technically you CAN say that zero suicidal and homicidal tension selects inherent purpose for life (whatever survives that is inherently purposeful)

But that’s not actually true, because you still have the purpose of the subject who didn’t want to be killed.

The only way to measure purpose is reducing suicidal tension.

And that’s totally weird !!!

Because homicidal tension has NOTHING to do with sexual stratification!!!

Actually, if it was harder to commit homicide, sexual stratification would decrease, if anything (but I doubt it)

Yeah thats what it was, it was something along the lines of reducing homicidal tension making a better world and such.

Pandora
wrote:
It’s not that he is a psychopath but that you are an Ultra Narcissist, Ecmandu. Your own fear of pain is your center of the universe and you judge everything around by it. At heart, you’re a tyrannical baby.

MA wrote:
How can you call such people empathetic when they routinely misinterpret the psyche of those who have a high level of tolerance for pain?

When I used the word empathy I suppose I am using it in it’s original meaning where empathy named aesthetic experiences of other people a more scientific physics-psychological process, which has it’s own field of investigation and which Ecmandu seems to embrace.

If you perceive my judgment of him to be emotional, I perceive yours as being unreasonably harsh.

I think Ecmandu’s mental process of reasoning is a stumbling block for him and gives him no respite and whatever labels you wish to give him, it is fairly obvious behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem.

I’m an ultra narcissist because I want everyone to have everything they want in their own constructed universes???

Narcissism as the story goes is people who can’t stop looking in the mirror … When in actuality, it’s people like you who can’t hold one up to themselves …

Pain and suffering eh?

You should thank everything in existence that you haven’t experienced what I have endured …

If you experienced even 5 seconds of my life, you shallow arrogant assholes, you’d throw yourself off a building… I don’t need your puerile crap about how noble you are. It’s not noble to endure pain, it’s not a fucking game you shallow pieces of shit!!!

Anyone who has really suffered would NEVER talk like you!!

Let me put this succinctly, aside from the ad Homs to get the point across …

Those who think suffering is a competition, have had extremely easy lives.

Yes, you are a narcissist.

Narcissists have a problem with accepting criticism, and in general, with enduring pain. They never completely recover from stress which is why they have bad memories of it. This is at the root of their negative attitude towards pain.

When you criticize a narcissist for being who he is he will deal with it, not by tolerating criticism, but by lying to himself that he is something he is not, something far better.

The goal is always to dodge the impact of criticism on his psyche. Because it is hurtful.

Yes, you are the only one under stress. Noone else is.

Ecmandu on You Tube is calm and logical while Ecmandu on ILP is aggressive and nonsensical and so find it hard to reconcile the two
So you post here as you do there you will make more sense. But I do agree with you however about suffering not being a competition
However you saying you have suffered more than any one here makes it sound just like that. It is not something you know for certain
It is entirely possible others here have suffered more than you but simply do not wish to talk about it so you should bear that in mind

Yes, but sensitivity is not the illness but the symptom. As is narcissism, with which it is strongly linked. Those of less sensibility, there is the inverse rise of sensitivity… or vice versa, depending which came first. Narcissism is the Mr in-between, struggling to make sense of who he may look like, with a thin face. It’s a very difficult act.

Magnus, when I said the problem of a narcissist is not that they always look in the mirror, but that they don’t, that is you.

You’re just talking to yourself, not me.

So… I have to do your work for you. You are not remotely an adult yet.

It is said that empathy is defined as having the life experience to understand another persons state…

You are not only not logical, you are not an empath …

Everything you say to criticize others is you talking to and about yourself

Just saying my 2 cents, Magnus seems like more of a tyrant than Ecmandu.

It’s tyrants who go around saying we have to endure pain…to what end? I mean, how many past lives of this shit do we have to endure for what end? Why would I side with Magnus, when Ecmandu promises a utopia?

Magnus et al,

Is afraid of FEELING

So what do they do to defend their narcissistic personalities, their atrophy…

???

Glamorize and glorify it.

And then accuse me, who feels, as scum

The rationale behind enduring pain is to realize your potential to the fullest, to become a fully erect person.

Pain is a bundle of impulses that have been severely entangled. By running away from pain, instead of tolerating it, you lose all of the impulses associated with it, which makes you significantly weaker in relation to your maximum.

I would say you are more of a tyrant because you want to make people weaker by directing their attention away from learning how to tolerate pain.

You are huge on words.

I am not afraid of feelings.

The difference between you and me is not that you have feelings but that you have no interest in tolerating painful impulses.

You are not rich in feelings. Quite the opposite. The fact that you are pain averse means that you are poor . . . in relation to your maximum.

Like Ecmandu said, you seem to be investing into a game, Earth game. We aren’t talking about Earth we are talking about something better than Earth. If you want to play out your masochist fantasies of being whipped as a child, because you believe it will make you so powerful that you can save Earth, be my guest. My opinion though, is that improving your pain tolerance will not help you much with saving Earth.

You are basically a dead person because it would take you too much of your time to recover from stress you have suffered in the past. But instead of being honest, you are pretending you can save yourself via drugs, without actually healing your wounds.

Are you talking to me or someone else?