im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

Trixie!!!

Us losers as opposed to mr reasonable!?!?!

He HAS to use approach escalation to get sex…

It’s a 100% ratio for men!!

He’s just a douchbag trying to defend his hypocritical ego

I am not sure he uses approach escalation 100%. My guess is, half-the women he has sex with are on drugs and have sex with him because they are on drugs or because they want drugs from him.

That’s prostitution. It’s a subset of approach escalation (paying for sex)… Approach escalation is an attitude of conspicuous consumption in general.

Well, the bottom line is, the physics of it is, human females are not inherently attracted to the male sex. That is where all these problems originate from. Fix that and you fix everything, war, faminine, blight, it all goes away. That is what I have been trying to do with my futa lesbian thing, but noone wants to pay attention to the genius in the room, they would rather watch football, do drugs, and ignore the elephant in the room - the problem of sexual stratification.

:laughing:

This is a subject that is not only interesting but also very important.

Pain is a feeling that you are trying to do too many things at once. You can call it hyper-consciousness, if you will, because you are being too conscious in relation to your limit. You can also call it hyper-sensitivity because you are sensing too much in relation to your limit. It means that too many impulses are fired in your mind. This is always bad – it cannot possibly be a good thing – so you must use desensitization, which is a reduction in consciousness, as a counter-measure. This allows your impulses that would otherwise be repressed to be expressed freely. The cost is speed . . . they get to be expressed over a period of time instead of immediately. Which is a good thing because otherwise they would be repressed and your actions would become blind and foolish in relation to your potential.

In Ancient Sparta, they would whip their children on a regular basis in order to teach them precisely this: how to tolerate pain and thus be able to see reality clearly.

Pain is definitely not “the feeling that you are doing too many things at once” - it is the feeling that something is wrong. People without pain responses for any situation, cannot determine well - like yourself - whether something is truly right or wrong. You are subhuman Magnus. Not the noble man you think you are.

Yes, pain is the feeling that something is wrong, this something being the state of your nervous system being overwhelmed. Nothing more than this. You resolve pain by calming your nervous system down, which is the work of parasympathetic nervous system (PSNS).

Pain does not mean that its trigger is wrong . . . that’s self-centered, narcissistic, what-makes-me-feel-bad-is-bad way of thinking.

When something is wrong and necessitates our action to make it right, there is no need to feel any kind of pain. Impulse is enough. Pain is only felt when too many impulses are fired within a short period of time.

Truth can be painful. Does not mean it’s wrong.
Childbirth is painful. Does not mean it’s wrong.
Beatings are painful. Does not mean they are wrong.

Right/wrong is separate from pleasure/pain.

People born without pain receptors die very quickly and they have impaired cognitive development…

If they don’t want to die quickly and they don’t want impaired cognitive development, then pain responses are right.

People born without senses, and whatever is required to adequately interpret the information they collect, die very quickly . . . naturally, because they cannot respond to danger adequately.

You are quite simply pain-averse and like most people you are more than willing to come up with excuses to cover up your unwillingness to tolerate pain.

You cannot make accurate sense of reality if you are pain-averse. Pain is a highly dense structure of impulses, and if you decide to reject it as a whole, instead of disentangling it, you will be rejecting every single impulse it carries within itself . . . which would make you less efficient in dealing with reality.

Magnus, I understand that your very grand ego revolves around you being noble because you got some idea of control (which is actually atrophy) of your senses.

You blatantly contradicted yourself in your last post.

You are not an empath, nor are you logical …

Empaths are considered by social scientists to have higher intelligence than logiticians …

And you have neither, so apparently I’m going to have to do your work in life for you…

You are a handicapped baby

[b]MA wrote:

[/b]

So you are an expert on that too. HA!

I’ve never passed a kidney stone or a gallstone, but I hear from all accounts that it’s a bad as childbirth! Not for women though… The male has a MUCH longer eurethra

I’ve read a lot of comparisons to child birth, how many are true only a person who has experienced it would know and that would eliminate MA unless his feminine spirit goes that far.

The mind boggles. :mrgreen:

Well, women have shorter and wider urethras…

The only thing I’ve ever heard that’s equal to childbirth is a man passing stones.

This is considered basically, objectively true from the experience of health practitioners.

Yes, I am an expert on observing that women suffer when they give birth.

I am also an expert on observing that women feel pleasure when they orgasm.

I am also an expert on 2+2=4.

People still can’t believe what an expert I am on 2+2=4.

You are a retard.

I have read that it is a bullet to the kneecap and it was also a woman who said this

Only those who have experienced it can make comparisons to it and the opinions of everyone else can be dismissed

I was being serious.