I hate you all

You’ll be more mentally and spiritually beautiful by the time we’re done working together. That I can guarantee. It’s the paring away of everything else to get to who you are that’s the tough part. Every bitch outwardly has an inner sweetheart waiting to find the right time to come out and every sweetheart in outward appearance often has a bitch just raging to get out and play. You’re already more beautiful for it all than you perhaps realize.

Your forum is dormant and intellectually unstimulating. And you need to stop with the broken record about why you cannot get laid as that is not helping matters
So find something positive to do with your life. Something that does not involve you losing your virginity. Unless you want to be miserable for the rest of your life
I would love to see you give your life purpose or meaning but the only person who can do that is you. All I see is constant complaining. No wonder you are on anti depressants. Change your mental attitude and you might feel better. Focusing upon the negative all the time is not good for you. Try some positivity for a change

Some people can hack being alone in the world. Some cannot. I find things to do which provide intellectual stimulation so being alone
does not bother me. I find it positively beneficial because it gives me both physical and psychological space. You cannot make anyone
like you. But you can accept a limitation by filling the gap with something else instead. Something that you do have some control over

Why am I a slimebag? Because I get laid?

Its hard for geniuses to make friends. There is a certain comfortability with being around stupid people, and being comfortable with trivial stupid activities, that is required to socialize - one must feel at peace with the lowest common intelligence of the group, as well as the group’s most boring of activities.

I am your friend.

No, it’s because you never post any deep philosophy.

How intellectually stimulating a forum is depends on its members. Since there are only 2 members, and noone posts anything…

Also, all your advice is telling me to relax my parasympathetic nervous system in order to ignore the fact I don’t have any love in my life. It is monk philosophy. It is ignoble.

I have an inherent interest in love. An example would be, some kid obsessed with LEGO, but society bans him from buying LEGO because he was born male. To tell him “Find other hobbies” would be an injustice - ignoble.

You likely don’t have the aptitude for any deep philosophy. So why bother? I have smart friends in real life. I come here just to watch you idiots.

I’ll gladly discuss whatever you like, as long as its not just some angsty rant about how you’re failing at life. That’s just too weird.

Stop posting reams of misogynistic bullshit and start posting things of actual substance and you might get some love from the members
The platonic rather than the sexual kind but any type is preferable to none at all. Your bullshit rants are not winning you any fans here
apart from Ecmandu and he cannot get laid either so is no better off in that respect than you are. Start thinking positive and then your
mental health will improve. You are not going to be meeting any hot lesbians anytime soon so find another way to being less miserable

I still like you but I would like you a lot more if you were a bit less negative and a bit more positive

Amen.

You are a total cuck.

If someone is their whole life abused and mistreated by women, and they simply state and list their grievances…you say “Oh, misogyny…blablabla.” You are a like a black slave who tells the other slaves they are racist for criticizing their white owners.

James bond tries to SAVE A WOMAN’S LIFE and save her from danger, yet M has the nerve to call him a misogynist. What lunacy. Here I am trying to make a world full of futa-lesbians, I even worship the feet of women! And you call me a misogynist? That doesn’t even add up.

“Amen”? Meanwhile you date the only person on this forum more negative than me, the Harlequin of Hate himself. But you say you hate negativity on the forums? You’re crazy.

Not being able to lose your virginity does not constitute mistreatment and that from all you have ever posted here is the real source of your misogyny
I very much doubt you would be so misogynistic if you had regular sex. Especially good sex with a hot fuckable woman or women. And your inability to
find any is fucking with your brain as you are going to carry on being misogynistic till you do lose your virginity. However you are making zero effort to
actually engage with women in real life. You have no chance of doing this if you carry on the way you are so you need to have a more positive attitude
first and then you take the practical steps of meeting them. But if you insist on being eternally negative about it nothing will come of it. So even if you
manage to get fucked the negativity will prevent you from actually enjoying the experience. I really wish you did have regular hot sex because it would
make you happy. But you are the only one that can actually bring that about. For the choice is yours. Either stay as you are a depressed angry virgin the
rest of your life or make the effort to change it into what you actually want. You have nothing to lose and every thing to gain. So go and make it happen

You can knock your fucking shit off now, cunt.

Don’t know if you are talking to me or him, but even if you are talking to him and defending me, I would rather have the man representing me conduct his combat in a manner more refined and eloquent way.

You are a cunt.

Do you really think that me being a virgin is the only way women have abused me? Being a virgin is a symptom of other causes. Do you really think that in a world where there are no abusive women, that someone would still have such difficulty losing their virginity?? I mean…the entire evolutionary purpose of males and females are to fuck each other…It’s not like trying to reverse the laws of gravity.

I think surr is on to something. When you’re nice to women…hot ones who know all the good tricks, and they fuck the shit out of you all the time, you’re definitely happier, and you definitely have a higher opinion of women in general.

You keep piling on the negativity sweetie. Because that is really going to help you get fucked. You are making your self into a victim and taking it out on nearly
every one here including Mongoose who was your platonic soul mate just less than a month ago. You have no reason to behave like this. You are responsible for
your own happiness. No one else is. You can call me a cunt as many times as you like but the one who is actually hurting is you. I am actually trying to help you
but you seem not to care or understand. I still like you in spite of that. But you cry at night and are on anti depressants and have very little social life. Which is
not a good place to be. But taking it out on nearly every one here because they did not join your dead forum is not helping matters one little bit. I think you do
it because we are the only people you interact with on a regular basis and the release of anger makes you feel good. But you cannot keep doing it forever since
sooner or later the fucking pressure will cause your head to explode. You cannot make me hate you but you may end up hating your self and I really do not wish
that to happen. I think deep down inside you are a kind and gentle and beautiful soul who wants a world full of love and peace. But the anger and hate and bull
shit is trying to drown that out. I hope that does not happen I hope it will pass. But the only person who can actually make it happen is you sweetie. No one else

We balance each other out. I’m his sunshine and he’s my rain cloud. Both are needed for love to grow.