im sick of manipulative women (the final thesis)

I need to really bring this point home!

Men are interested (not all of them) in this problem…

3.7 billion women, and not a single one of them gives a fuck

This is how distribution works in an absolute sense for the genders.

Every woman who has ever lived on earth has smirked while saying in their head “I’m not going to fuck you”

A man has never done this in all of human history.

Maybe homosexuals, definitely not heterosexuals.

Where women take sadistic delight, men actually sense how serious this is.

Man. I can’t express how glad I am that this isn’t a problem that I encounter in the world. My experiences just don’t line up with all this. Maybe if you tried not hating women from the outset, you’d have better luck. No one likes to be lumped into a broad negative generalization.

There’s only one way to get a woman in bed.

Approach escalation. One manner of it is conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama.

You’re only happy because you’re destroying the planet.

When I wanna talk she wanna fuck. When I ask her if she wants anything she smiles and takes out my dick. It hurts.

You sound like a sociology kook. Stop using made up words.

What I find despicable about these people is the fact that their only problem in life is that they cannot get laid.

Magnus, that only 2% of the most aggressive males get 80% of the female sexual variety, causes mass war, environmental degradation and suicide.

You’re pussy whipped, not me.

The other thing that is despicable about you is the fact that you have no interest in building pain tolerance and every interest in destroying pain triggers.

Magnus, go ahead and get ready to take a screenshot of this post. You ready?

I agree with you.

You guys abuse life systems to feel less pain.

Nothing noble about that

Besides, pain is a response, actually suffering, to let you know something is wrong …

To desensitize it rather than jump into it, is avoidance of all the harm you are causing, rather than holding it and working to solve it. This is also not noble.

Neither you or mr reasonable are noble people, and you will never, for the rest of your lives here, not know it

Okay, the Boss has returned.

Magnus, is hyper noble. Hyper refers to a rubber band effect, ie. a hyper masculine. Usually this results in a depletion to the opposite in some cases. However, if hyper mode goes on for a while, the rubber band may break and he may be stuck being hyper noble.

He ignores his pain reflex and intentionally relaxes his Parasympathetic Nervous System so that he does not feel miserable. So he tries to minimize the importance of Love in his life, and says anyone who wants Love is weak (because he has intentionally disabled his ability to care about getting Love.)

But without sex, comes extinction. And eventually you just get fed up and sick of being nice when your life is miserable. Eventually you get fed up, and stop intentionally trying to avoid pain to relax yourself. Also, lack of Love results in poor health.

Mr. Reasonable, Ecmandu’s words are not made up words. Approach escalation is a technique that us losers use to try to get laid, because it doesn’t come easy for us like it does you. And no, not hating women doesn’t actually effect our chances much one way or the other. Sometimes I am nothing but nice to women and they are mean to me.

Trixie!!!

Us losers as opposed to mr reasonable!?!?!

He HAS to use approach escalation to get sex…

It’s a 100% ratio for men!!

He’s just a douchbag trying to defend his hypocritical ego

I am not sure he uses approach escalation 100%. My guess is, half-the women he has sex with are on drugs and have sex with him because they are on drugs or because they want drugs from him.

That’s prostitution. It’s a subset of approach escalation (paying for sex)… Approach escalation is an attitude of conspicuous consumption in general.

Well, the bottom line is, the physics of it is, human females are not inherently attracted to the male sex. That is where all these problems originate from. Fix that and you fix everything, war, faminine, blight, it all goes away. That is what I have been trying to do with my futa lesbian thing, but noone wants to pay attention to the genius in the room, they would rather watch football, do drugs, and ignore the elephant in the room - the problem of sexual stratification.

:laughing:

This is a subject that is not only interesting but also very important.

Pain is a feeling that you are trying to do too many things at once. You can call it hyper-consciousness, if you will, because you are being too conscious in relation to your limit. You can also call it hyper-sensitivity because you are sensing too much in relation to your limit. It means that too many impulses are fired in your mind. This is always bad – it cannot possibly be a good thing – so you must use desensitization, which is a reduction in consciousness, as a counter-measure. This allows your impulses that would otherwise be repressed to be expressed freely. The cost is speed . . . they get to be expressed over a period of time instead of immediately. Which is a good thing because otherwise they would be repressed and your actions would become blind and foolish in relation to your potential.

In Ancient Sparta, they would whip their children on a regular basis in order to teach them precisely this: how to tolerate pain and thus be able to see reality clearly.

Pain is definitely not “the feeling that you are doing too many things at once” - it is the feeling that something is wrong. People without pain responses for any situation, cannot determine well - like yourself - whether something is truly right or wrong. You are subhuman Magnus. Not the noble man you think you are.