What are you doing? (Part 1)

Pandabear,

:astonished: He is? Lolz …Over the last six months, your sense of humor has kept me in stitches. Thanks Pandabear.

There are a lot of fucked up women who are difficult to control simply because they are fucked up. They make it easy for themselves by deluding themselves into thinking that men are scared of them because they are strong, independent, women or because these men are not men enough. It’s never because they, these women, are creeps.

But what can you expect from passive, selfless, proxy juggling sex?

It has no sense of self whatsoever. No consciousness regarding its limits, capacities, in relation to others. They are forever looking away from themselves and towards something foreign. Xenophiles.

Why support feminism? You would think humans would have learned by now…

bored, watching youtube vids…where is everyone?

So are you for or against feminism, Artimas? It is hard for me to tell that by your question. It’s kind of ambiguous.
Anyway, there are a lot of intelligent, self-aware men who support feminism. There is the positive side to it. Why wouldn’t any real man who is up to the challenge want to be with a woman who could be all that she could be - however and whatever she chose that to be.
What does it say about the man who doesn’t? He’s fearful and trembling. :evilfun:

Would a caring responsible husband or lover want his wife or partner to be less than she could be or become?
What’s one of the most important things about any kind of relationship - helping one another to grow…human evolution.

Yikes!

I’m observing the terror in the city, manni is close. A girl dead splattered on sidewalk, blood everywhere…

You’re joking…

Turn world news on

London?

This?

bbc.com/news/uk-39355940

Ya cop was killed too. Let’s see how the nationalist groups react to this.

It has been a question in my mind :: Why can’t the best governments in the world stop this crap? Answer: They do not want to.

So, Pandora, unless I choose to me monogamous, then I’m juvenile? I don’t only bang empowered bitches, I also befriend them. I was out all night last night with 4 of em. We all had a great time. I also study philosophy, make music, I travel and I cook, and I help people all around me with whatever problems they have. I didn’t ask you to insult me or for you to dodge the question. I asked what your standard was so that I could know in the event that I wanted to live up to it. Philosophy 101 here. Its easier and less utilitarian to criticize than it is to postulate. So don’t be lazy, and don’t be unproductive, and do try and have some manners, and explain what it is that you need to see in order for someone to meet your ethical criteria.

Its a common fallacy that people love to embrace. The notion that the government is all powerful and can actually control what happens in the world. George Bush couldn’t drain the water from New Orleans, but he got the blame. No one can stop someone from walking down the street and killing people. That power just doesn’t exist.

You spend too much of your energy on irrelevant things (e.g. sex) and too little of your energy on relevant things (e.g. family.)

Even on this forum, which is dedicated to philosophy, you spend most of your time in off-topic sections reporting on your mundane affairs that mostly revolve around sex and very little of your time on actual philosophy.

You have little patience for philosophy which manifests in the way you respond to others.

Maggie, you’re failing to distinguish between reciting philosophy and doing philosophy. You’re also making some real big assumptions about what’s relevant and what isn’t. When I first came here, I tried to talk to people about philosophy, then I found out that there are less than 5 people give or take on this forum who are even slightly educated in that field. So I just came down to the level of the rest of you guys and started giving my opinions and talking about what I do with my time.

And I have plenty of patience for philosophy. Its the bullshit disguised as philosophy that I can’t be entertained by. When my 1 liners trigger you and make you all upset. You need to ask yourself why that is. You can type 10000 words, but if you’re wrong, you’re wrong. If you’re inconsistent, you’re inconsistent. If you’re making untenable assumptions, then you’re making untenable assumptions. If your feelings get hurt, and your,emotions get triggered, then you should consider what people mean when they say, “dispassionate search for the truth”.

The vast majority of what I read here consists of the dressing up of political views as philosophy, or some survey level discussion about what some historic philosopher may or may not have been saying. Those things are boring at best, and do very little to increase utility for the reader. You hate it, but you kmow it, you can learn alot from me young man.

If you really are into philosophy, and since you’re already on a philosophy board, it only makes sense that most of your posts are dedicated to philosophy. Which we know they aren’t. And there is simply no excuse for it. Even if everyone else was wrong, and you were the only one right, which you clearly aren’t, you would still be doing philosophy. But you aren’t.

And this is the problem with you, not that your superiority is triggering emotions in others that they can’t handle rationally, but that you’re quite simply delusional.

Bottom line is you’re a tired, exhausted, hedonist who has no interest in life which is evident in the fact that you have no interest in having children.

And your defenses are nothing but attempts to emotionally manipulate others in an effort to shut them up.