What are you doing? (Part 1)

Philosophy makes her horny, huh?

Smears-deprivation is a tough thing to go through, but we manage to get by. :wink:

I’m happy for you Smears, but you do realize that a bit of humbleness could make that go even further–unless you’re trying to come off as a major egoist to get more people to hate you.

sigh I wish it was that simple for me. I admire your self-confidence, Smears.

BTW, do you still do a lot of drugs? Acid? Mushrooms? Cannabis?

Here’s a little music for everyones ears. From Smears to you.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA_-F_9mRmw[/youtube]

I want my 12 seconds back, dude

I’m inviting the abyss to expand my nest.

Time only moves in one direction. This is basic stuff. Wanting the impossible is like, well, dumb. There’s a lot of philosophy out there about both those truths. Go and read that shit.

well, you could stab yourself in the face repeatedly for 12 secs that would be a satisfactory form of recompense…obviously film it.

I’m going to take my mother out soon to buy her shoes she wants and maybe some perfume called “Ghost”. Women eh :wink:

Yeah, your mom sounds like a real bitch.

Smears, I’m guessing that’s you playing?

Yeah. I’ve got some guitars. Every once in a while I’ll play for 12 seconds.

You first.

Was watching a PBS doc on Earth’s Natural Wonders and they had a skit on Amazon boys going through coming of age (becoming warrior) ceremony in which they had to be stung by bullet ants and endure the pain for 24 hrs ( a ritual that had to be repeated 20 times in order for a boy to become a full warrior). Then you see the videos of all these white guys who come over to jungle to ‘become men’ through enduring pain, only to be rushed to the nearest hospital 1 hr into the ritual because they can’t take the pain. The modern man’s pain threshold is not very high - seems like even a 12yrs old amazonian boy can endure more pain. That’s sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIZ-zUvotM

Too much for a white guy. :frowning:
youtube.com/watch?v=it0V7xv9qu0

What is your pain threshold, Pandora? It makes sense to look down upon that white man if you, yourself, have a considerably higher level of pain tolerance, but if that is not the case, then you’re merely being a perfectionist, and perfectionism itself is a product of low level of tolerance of particular kind.

She promotes feminism then becomes disappointed by its feminizing impact on men… I wouldn’t bother responding, she’s a nut job.

That’s nothing. Have a listen to this audio recording about the Mandan Natives:

http://www.shahspace.com/ILP/Mandan%20Rite%20of%20Passage.mp3

I think I’ll let you answer that for yourself, Magnus.

Yeah, a typical attitude of a victimized modern man - blame the woman for not being a real man. :laughing: =D> You’re no better than those who demand others to lower themselves so you can feel more than what you are, because you’re just not up to the challenge. Should a woman step down or should a man step up? If a woman steps down for you does it automatically make you a man? This is your kind of thinking, you’re just asking for others to flatter you so you don’t have to do anything. All you have to do is to get yourself a subservient Asian female and voila…you’re a “man” again.

Maybe it’s time for a Man’s March. You should be there, with your toned abs as proof of your superior manhood.
I’ll be watching and eating my triple serving of cheesecake, as I feel sorry for myself for not being a woman enough for guys like you.

Stop crying, Pandora.

Just cut the carbs and hit the treadmill, this will allow you then to address your extreme case of sexual frustration.

Sure, you can continue your global shit testing, shaming tactics and emotional provocative ways, and attempting to place yourself as the objective of reality as some kind of challenge because you are inherently female, which makes you, what? automatically worthy…ha

Look, the female is having a break down convincing herself that the lack of her being dominated is due to a man’s weakness rather than his selective standards.

P.s if all else fails

Try fetlife to deal with your obvious daddy issues…

Hypothyroidism is the lack of thyroid hormones in the system.

So I’ve been suffering from temperature regulation (always burning up), food intake (gained a buttload of weight in a few months, constantly craving sugar), thirst and water intake (always have dry mouth and need to constantly sip on water), sleep and wake patterns (erratic at best, sleeping up to 16 hrs. at worst), emotional behaviour and memory (Lolz! Me bitchy?), all of the hypothalamus’ influence. It’s been an ongoing nightmare, then daymare, then nightmare, etc for the last 3-4 months. Still getting terrible headaches and a constant ringing in my right ear. Tomorrow I start a medication for hypothyroidism, but if that does not help and I mean fast, then that is not the correct diagnosis and it is probably the hypothalamus. My pituitary gland is kaput.

Jesus, Wendy, you gonna be okay? Have you experienced this before? Is this a self-diagnosis or formal? Anything happen 3 or 4 months ago? Anything you can remember?

Pandora, I don’t have a victim complex, and I’m not feminine, and I bang empowered women who make their own choices and you don’t like me either.

You just a hater by your nature or something? Tell me how to live so that I can satisfy your ideals.

Hey that rhymes.