why the prison system is not only evil, but illogical

Let’s say some crackhead two-timing bitch steals my computer. But let’s say I run after her with a machete, and chop up all her windows. State makes me pay fees, to pay for her broken windows. And apparently, me weilding a machete makes me “more” of a criminal than her, therefore I have to pay fees, while she doesn’t have to pay any fees even though she broke my window as well.

This is all hypothetical, of course.

But let’s say, hypothetically, instead of just breaking her windows, I not only break her windows, but also chop off her head, then I put her head on a stake on my lawn during halloween for my own amusement.
For this “crime” I will get 5 years in prison at the bare minimum.
Yet this crackhead, little do they know, would die in one year after she robbed me, from an OD. So if I kill someone who would have died in one year, who the fuck cares??? yet I get 5 years in prison? That doesn’t add up. It’s fundamentally, a mathematical injustice, an insult to mathematics and logical thinking.
It’s like, if I kill some 95 year old man, and they give me 13 years in prison…wtf. How do I get 5 years in prison, for killing someone who would have died only 1 year after their murder? Doesn’t make any sense, mathematically speaking.

It’s like this…it’s like you are sitting there in the jungle, when a violent T-Rex is attacking you…and you stab the T-Rex to death with a machete. Who’s right and who’s wrong…Should I allow the T-Rex to live, and continue eating people everyday, because the T-Rex needs to eat to be healthy? Should I allow a crackhead to steal and rob the whole town, because she needs crack every day to be healthy…?? If a T-Rex is chasing me but says “Hey, give me 60 dollars and I won’t ruin your life and steal away the only thing that keeps you sane, your computer” do I have to wait and call the cops before I attack the T-Rex and recover my stolen property? If some theif steals my life-savings, and without my life-savings my family will starve and go homeless for the rest of the year…Do I not shoot him as he is running away, because if some crackhead should be allowed to steal and rob the whole town, some crackhead who will die in one year anyway? And meanwhile you rot in jail for 10 years, for killing someone who would have died probably only in 1 year?

Of course, it all begins to make sense, once you realize that the prison system is a corrupt fascist government of tyranny and injustice. They specifically want to have criminals to put people in jail and make money off of taxes. But it goes deeper than that.

Society is structured in such a way for your friends to lie to you, disrespect you, hurt you, abuse you and mistreat you, to put you to the breaking point and force you to commit a violent crime. The block button of facebook, was specifically invented to enrage people and create angry violent persons and outsiders. They want to poke and to prod people until the whole land becomes violent criminals so they can maximize profits of the prison system.

the funnel of outsiders
outsiders are both born and created. From an early age, they are usually bullied ostracized and rejected at all times. These are usually the more intelligent ones, they inherently feel bored and awkward at a group setting, and don’t feel a sense of “fun” being around average people. This leads to their continued downfall into social failure. Their constant rejection and frustrationation worsens their anger and eventually leads to violent outbursts. Punishment for the violent outbursts leads to more violent outburts and social ostracization. Then they say “Oh look at this person…loook how evil this person is” when they are merely a person continually abused, mistreated and abandoned by the world. They simply have no outlet other than violence, because the world will not actually communicate with them like a human being (This is why the block button was invented, to increase the amount of outsiders and social outcasts, and when you deny them humanness or the ability to have human friends, or communicate with other human beings, this forcing them no alternative but to do violence, so you can say “Oh look how evil this person is”.) These people are labelled as evil from birth, treated like garbage, rejected and ostracized, and then when they finally break and do an evil deed, the world slaps itself on the back and says “See, look, I told you they were evil all along.”

This, the culling of intelligence, is a specific program of society to maximize the tyranny of society. Only a certain type of intelligence is culled, independent thinking, which is a danger to the system of slavery… slave type intelligence and group intelligence is accepted into society and propers.

As President I wouldn’t actually remove the police, but increase the power of the police. I would reduce the amount of laws, but increase the strength of the police. Currently, due to the wussification of America, cops aren’t even allowed to break into a THEIF’s home…If some crackhead has stolen merchandise, cops aren’t even allowed to break into their home and recover the merchandise! As President I would reduce the amount of laws but increase the power of the police.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yndfqN1VKhY[/youtube]