What to do with ‘criminals’, when there are so many...

Men do take responsibility for their behaviors, willingly or otherwise, men face stiffer sentences for committing the same acts of violence women commit against men, sometimes even if the damage is equal.
Where as society, the media, everything, often makes light of female @ male violence.
When a male and female are fighting, it’s often assumed by onlookers and even law enforcement the male is the culprit, which is sexual discrimination.

Women have taken up arms against men, but as is typical of their nature, they don’t have to do this directly, they do it indirectly, by playing the politics of victimhood, by organizing themselves, by marching, protesting, demonstrating, writing and appropriating political power, using it for their interests and to their advantage, often at the expense of men’s.
Meanwhile, men do nothing, there is no male equivalent of feminism, at least none that is known by society at large let alone taken seriously, and there are few if any institutions that exist exclusively to protect men against domestic violence, or for that matter, from a lot of issues which afflict men and women alike, but for which women are given special care for.

Perhaps women need extra special care, not because men are eviler, but because women are the weaker sex, but let’s be honest about it… but feminists don’t want to be, because if it’s solely due to women’s weaknesses, and not men’s sociopathy, that would mean women are less capable than men, and if they’re less capable than men, perhaps they should have fewer rights too, but we musn’t even entertain that, heaven forbid.
I say if you want equal rights, you ought to have equal responsibilities, you can’t have it both ways.
In the case of domestic violence at least, I’d say it’s a matter of women being weaker, physically, and even psychologically, not men being more antisocial.

You deny my evidence and I deny yours. We could go back and forth, you with opinions and me with documented evidence, but I have no time for silly denials. If women are becoming more violent, it’s about damn time since men only seem to understand brute force in their lack of accountability. Men need to fear women to understand this dichotomy I guess.

Ouch, Wendy. :frowning:

Oh gibbifindiffin,

Men have no idea of what a real ouch feels like concerning women, but women haven’t had much freedom for very long and they are wasting there breath with more civilized approaches regarding their grievances which men do not deserve. Women are tired of being punching bags, but they haven’t formed any significant plans to eliminate unwarranted male aggression like the men exhibit around here. Martial arts training and weapons training needs to be taught to every girl starting at 4 years of age. Forget being Barbie, Kens a violent asshole.

Just do me a favor and let me know when the war begins. I’ll be hiding in my bunker.

Hiding from your daughter like many daughters do from their fathers?

Depends on if she joins your ranks or not. If she wants to kill me because I’m a man, then yes I’ll hide from her.

It’s not merely my opinion, I have made citations, I have presented research that’s been conducted by scientists and social workers, indicating that women abuse men as much or more than men women, and we are arguing over the implications and correct interpretation of that evidence.
While you haven’t cited anything, I concur that men are convicted of domestic violence more than women, but that in itself proves little, it mostly just proves women report on it more and therefore have more men convicted, it’s not as if men and women report on it equally.
I’m arguing when you put our evidences into context, the fact that men’s violence is more damaging, sheerly on account of their greater size, and arguably because women are psychologically weaker too, as well as social biases, societal roles, there being stiffer and swifter penalties for men to pay, more women’s support groups and so on, taking all that into account, women reporting on domestic violence more than men and therefore having more men convicted is to be expected.
These social workers are experienced, trained professionals, trained to assess genuine psychological abuse, trauma, it’d be foolhardy to just dismiss them.
When both women, and men are encouraged to come forward and speak up, we find men and women instigate violence about equally, or women even more so.

Gibmoomoo,

It’s called tough love. :wink:

If men are injured and fear for their safety, they should report or is that a women’s fault as well?

Well, as long as I don’t get killed. :open_mouth:

Gibbind,

You are scared of alpha women, but oh to be loved by one. :evilfun:

I don’t think an alpha woman could love me. My current infatuation (Claire Boucher) is a perfect mix of alpha and beta (and the more I research, the more beta she seems).

Anyway, you’re obviously in a pissy mood right now. I’m going to bed. Talk to you in the morning.

Goodnight!

Children have been less free as well, but is that abuse, or is it for their own protection?
Socioeconomic and environmental circumstances were different a century or two ago, women had fewer freedoms, but also fewer responsibilities, they couldn’t vote, but they couldn’t be drafted either.
And now feminism has gone too far, in my estimation, ran amok, they want it all, infinite rights and no responsibilities, maybe they always wanted it all.
From my research, and experience, men aren’t more violent towards women than women men, but they’re physically and psychologically more capable, and so while I would handle an aggressive, hostile woman more gently than I would an aggressive, hostile man, just as I would a child, if the woman is the instigator, she ought to face legal, social, if not immediate physical consequences for attacking me or another man or woman, and she will, make no mistake, she will, because actions must have consequences, or people will think they can get away with anything.
I don’t buy this bollocks about women being the victims of history, not one bit.
Things are fine as is, sociopolitically, feminists have nothing to fear but their own sociopathic penchant for narcissism, misandry and entitlement, if they push too far, there’s going to be a backlash.

Feminists have absolutely nothing to complain about.

I’m not saying it’s women’s fault, I’m just saying men are probably less likely to report on it, for the reasons I’ve given.

And barbie can be a bitch.

Good morning, everyone! Are we all well rested? Is everyone in a better mood today? Are we all ready to get along and sing kumbaya around the fire?

:open_mouth: :laughing:

That’s the spirit! :laughing: