The Phenomenon of Man ... Wo-man

But the categorical, ethical has ramifications above and beyond the problems of non attachment, whereas, and wherein the social must overcome personal interest. That is why no exit for an existential nihilism either. Not that the existent and the value in existence-life can ever be united in this way.

No exit from this split between the for itself and the in itself.

Therefore, we never know the difference between them and are compelled by others who know, or we have to act in accord with it, as we knew it. This is our responsibility. we can man up to it, or abandoned the position. But we can never leave, because there is no place to go to avoid it. It is the product of being thrown into the world.

You are on a page in philosophy and I am on the street walking the walk. There is the difference.

How do you abandon eternity?

By trying to leave here, and now, by successive ,fruitless attempts to get away.

The only thing Sartre has left, is, that getting away never happens, because the here and now is always there and then.

Actually, the other way: the there and then, is always the here and now. No exit.

You have made fruitless attempts?

Where’s Jesus for Christ’s sake?

Jesus the man gone, Jesus the God is with His Father, and His Father is You and I brother. We are responsible for Him.

I resign and you never started, so there’s that glitch. :evilfun:

A deserving flock… most humans do not have anyone else’s interests at heart but their own… the selfish gene doing its job perhaps, but in unpleasant and harmful ways.

Resignation not accepted, the only glitch is that this is, unlike a game, deadly serious. It is an unrelenting no beginning or end reality series, where games Become reality.

No, games don’t become reality. You cannot manifest existence, only God can. You can informally pray, but there’s no guarantee.

Has there ever been a flock when even Jesus’ disciples failed in their belief?

The already-converted as one’s peers can be more appealing to some, and can make for an attractive alternative… amongst others.

Nobody’s converted, that’s the situation. Why do you think I don’t want this gig of being a prophet? It seems pretty pointless since the odds are 100 to 1 against. :angry-banghead: ](*,)

It’s about saving Mankind from the damnation of Hell. Simple work, no need to make it complicated.

Wendy, games DO become reality, when children do not grow up. Unfortunately, present case-Trump at hand.

On the other hand he is. Very, very, very clever and shrewd player, in my opinion, unbeatable, at least until someone plays him, that is his caliber.

This reality is a battle to save souls from eternal damnation, not Who’s on first and What’s on second. Go ahead and gripe about Trump since your stance on his politics will be the deciding factor of your eternal existence. sticking a dull knife into my right eye socket I will join you in your blindness.

Complexity does not violate entropy, not in the long term.

“Complexity” is not defined by the simple process of blending. Complexity implies interwoven structure. But whince did the structure arise?

Your theory suggests that complexity rises and then falls. It doesn’t imply that complexity isn’t a violation of entropy.

The fact is that the level of entropy in the universe has never, ever changed. And never will. It is a constant across the universe, although never constant within any one region. Particles form for a very exact and known reason. In so doing, they violate entropy. They are, during their formation, anti-entropic. Once formed and stable, they are anentropic, neither entropic nor anti-entropic. Higher structures form from those most elemental particles, atoms and molecules.

Black-holes are the most obvious anti-entropy formations throughout the universe. But once two or more of them collide, the entropy is restored in an explosive forming and scattering of millions of galaxies.

And neither does the whole universe’s level of complexity increase or decrease. Through time in any one region, entropy and complexity raises and lowers. The total average throughout the entire universe is infinitely stable, perfectly anentropic.