What are you doing? (Part 1)

I have an even better idea. You should start a thread called “Philosophy With a Stripper”. It can be just like my “Philosophy With Children”. You ask her philosophical questions and post her responses. We’ll see who’s smarter: my kids or her.

Oh Gib! #-o

Hey, some strippers are smart.

Its never useless to comment on things.

When I said I think I’m in love, that was supposed to be like the punch line.

I got that, but some people can be endearing more than others…

If you’re a hot girl who’s 10 years younger than me, you might think I’m the nicest guy who ever lived.

The way I was raised, the nicest and the nastiest were not to be trusted. Dudes somewhere in the middle were safest.

Sounds boring. Plus, what’s the big deal with trust? Why do people need to feel that?

Not a damn bit of need if both intend a passing knowledge of each other. I went out with guys I did not trust, had a great time but, it was not a relationship just shits and giggles.

Completing a final batch of paperwork and sending a few email replies that will set things in motion and change my life as I currently know it… I am prepared.

What’s changing?

Word.

My whole current vocational path (which has recently become non-existent… due to our current economic climate, and which I love) but if doors open I would be foolish to ignore them.

You should get a philosophy degree. It’ll be fun. And I’ll do all your homework for you.

…that brought to mind the time that some scruffy, physically-intimidating, mixed-race pupil from the children’s home round the corner tried to bully me into doing her homework, and I laughed at her.

If I chose to study a subject, I would do my own homework. Aren’t there people that sell essays to students? :laughing: I saw it in the movies, and then experienced it first hand as older pupils touted their wares to the younger pupils all around.

Cant you just give me the homework, let me think I’m helping, and then throw it away when I turn it in to you?

How many have you wrote homework for? Is it a fetish? you seem keen…

Take the offer Mags. Let him feel like he’s helping. [size=50](and then in secret, you do your own homework. :-$ )[/size]

Perhaps Mr R should offer it to those who are actually studying for a Philosophy degree…