Hellenism

When I hear of a woman getting raped, I think what dumb woman would dare to walk the streets dressed in anything that isn’t this:

I’d add some obligatory goggles to cover the eyes too.

Or maybe you shouldn’t victim blame? Maybe “Mother Nature” should restrain her urges to kill people who build their towns close to oceans? Whatever you decide, remember to stay consistent.

I wanna tear your gut open so your intestines fall out, and then eat you alive. Hey, don’t complain - we’re both animals, and animals eat other animals to survive… it’s “Mother Nature”.

It is suffering from “Mother Nature”.

Did Wendy break up with Joker or something? She seems to be going off the rails with her misandry lately.

I guess that explains why Wendy never joined or signed up on my internet boards. Guess the amount of real friends I have on these boards is about 0.

Women in jihabs get raped.

The victims aren’t blamed, the men who perpetrate crimes ranging from stupidity to inhumanity, their choices to act, make them the guilty party who is rightfully blamed.

When will you take responsibility for your actions Autsider?

What are you talking about?

Over in SandLand if a woman gets raped they blame both her and the rapist.

Not blamed by me, duh.

You hold all females blameless, so naturally.

Sorry. I’m not interested in joining any more forums right now.

You are blaming me for your fear of PMing me back? Where were you on Joker’s forum? You always ditched PM conversations.

The females who perpetrate violent crimes are guilty the same as men who perpetrate violent crimes. Though men seem incapable of being responsible for their actions it seems.

Whaaaaat? Joker, as in, the ILP Joker now going under the name of Michawawat?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: So precious Autsider.

:astonished: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m confused. The anarchist nihilist criminal mastermind Joker, is/was in relationship with this insane hippie feminist Wendy?

I get pump and dump on the rare occasion that a feminist is hot, but an actual relationship with one… what happened to you, Joker? Did your testicles disappear?

You are late to the party.

:-" :laughing:

And I believe in God too.

You believe in mommy nature, might as well believe in the sky daddy too.

Satyr said this

"Piece by piece they dismembered them, swallowing their hearts, wearing their skins, adorned with their symbols, as they returned to the seas, from where they came from.
Predators assimilating souls from around the middle of the earth’s womb.
Consuming, and when consumed altering their hosts into another version of themselves.
Each victim torn apart by strong digestive liquids, becoming one more character in their repertoire.
Slowly they became daemons only an inversion of themselves could challenge. an illness shredding their many charming facades until their core remained exposed.
A spirit so strong it made all others flee, praying that it will die of its own accord.
But it did not die.
It slowly buried itself in the earth, upon which the oceans they took to eroded day by day.
In time they will be un-covered and re-turned, and a new golden age shall blow upon their sails. . "

Your thoughts?

What are your thoughts Mannikin on Hellenism?

Probably negative, because they didn’t allow older women to be with younger men. But that’s just me.

Using paganism as a power source to comprehend the reality of degrees, where there is no perfection which allows one to establish a connected consciousness in relation to survival, and what is required upon the mind and body to preserve the essence of self.

If one subjects the mind and body to a harsh environment intentionally, tearing the self down with friction, strengthening the self into preparation, building an immunity to a potential chaotic war environment, and if the preparation exceeds the damage a battlefield can bring forth then victory is easily guaranteed.

A perfect description of how and why the Greek empire collapsed.