i've decided to settle

What do you mean?

Older women have a much higher likelihood of giving birth to a retarded child.

Is that really true? Are there any valid statistics to elaborate such?

Still doesn’t matter since both younger and older women aren’t reproducing hardly anymore.

This is the era of being childless in the west.

Down’s Syndrome babies are more prevalent in older mothers. A heartbreaking condition for many parents for their child may never be capable of independent living and who will look after their child when the parents pass away? On the other hand, these children are some of the gentlest beings on Earth who are very generous with their love.

They don’t care about having babies . . . they don’t care about building families . . . how can anyone care when adequate social conditions, those that would offer protection, are lacking? The only way to care is by dismissing long-term predictions.

You lost me. Who’s they? What are adequate social conditions? Care about what?

“They” refers to people you are speaking to, to those who are attracted to mature women, such as mannequin and Joker.

Adequate social conditions refers to social conditions that make you stronger rather than weaker.

Nowadays, people are emotionally overwhelmed 24/7 so it’s in their interest to weaken you in order to make sure you don’t do something that will trigger them. For example, being realistic is discouraged whereas being delusional is encouraged.

“They” don’t care about building families . . . because they won’t survive the zombocalypse. In the past, there were many stronger people than us and they were far more numerous, and yet, they didn’t survive.

There are several options:

1. you can resign and date mature women just for fun
  2. you can resign and build your own family in the middle of the chaos ignoring the fact that you will go extinct
  3. you can commit suicide
  4. you can fight to restore civilization until you die

Mannikin and Joker choose 1.
Many choose 2.
I choose 4.

Of course, 4 is what I want to do . . . doesn’t mean I am making significant progress in that direction.

But I reject 1 and I reject 2 and I am not really sure about 3.

What does restoring civilization entail?

It entails looking for other people you can cooperate with in an effort to establish new folk.

And then start a folk dance revolution. >_>

That’s not much of a plan, no wonder you aren’t making progress.

That’s quite a plan, in fact, one that is far better than looking for older women you can settle with.

Men don’t necessarily have a reproductive expiration date, so if you keep fit you can reproduce until your 50 yrs. old but what of #2?

Any planned ways on helping to save the planet?

They are more likely to be autistic if you make them in your 40’s. I mean children. Science says.

You can’t have it all. You must choose. Make some sacrifices. Big picture or details.

Work and family take away that time and energy you could have spent on more important tasks.

Wouldn’t it be advantageous to acquire all aspects of “the picture” before any choices are made?

What do you consider more important than family and friends?

What do you mean acquire all aspects?

Regard whatever it is from many perspectives in different time frames with the aid from others as well. Seeking wise counsel tends to help one manually focus on what the picture is all about down to its details. The more light, the better the visibility.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Let’s put it this way. Some people are happy to reproduce within any kind of environment. Some are more demanding. You can be homeless and reproduce. Not a difficult thing to do. But that’s shortsighted. You don’t care about the future. You just reproduce and hope you will get lucky. Like an animal. Often, such organisms reproduce in great quantities. The greater the number of moves, the higher the chances one of them will work. It’s a primitive strategy. Often promoted by PUA’s who think that alphas do nothing but reproduce whereas women and betas take care of the children. Unintelligent people. Nomadic minds. As our intelligence increases, so our moves become more precise and fewer in number. So we have people who do not want to reproduce outside of healthy family unit, and at the top, we have people who do not want to reproduce outside of healthy social unit e.g. folk. If these conditions are not met, they will focus their energies, not on reproduction, but on restoring these conditions . . . or they simply go extinct because they don’t want to go back to being an animal. Most of you are happy to be an animal.