What are you doing? (Part 1)

Yes i was banned, but now im reformed.

Watching the brain doc with David Eagleman (how did I miss that one? :-k )
youtube.com/watch?v=BvPu2kYstcg

Why do you think.

Ignoring someone. :evilfun: :laughing:

Do you think that is acceptable posting?

Mannikin was warned for this post and the quoted post. 3rd strike, 2 day ban.

Should go without saying that threatening another person on the board with real world consequences for their actions (including implied threats) is not OK.

Currently taking a slam, smoking a cigarette and typing on ILP.

I am celebrating my third “ILP-birthday”.

Mine is in 9 days.

Happy birthday, Arminius.

If it wasn’t for Historyboy/Cezar and Turd/Contra-Nietzsche I would have never joined this forum.

Not that I am saying I am happy for it.

I’ve spent the last week or so marathon banging a 26 year old former stripper who’s up on charges for assaulting a police officer and who takes bubble baths with bottles of rum. 5 foot 4, 118lbs, boobs. I think I’m in love.

You should tell her to come join ILP. I want to ask her opinion on what it’s like to suffer from the angst of post-industrial Man under late capitalism?

Marriage material? or bored now?

She’ll be in the loop. Magsj, I’m retired from dating, and I dont believe in marriage, so I just kind of am nice to girls that I like to bang and keep them in the loop. Its just easuer that way.

Getting a car wash.

“In the loop”.

A question. These girls you have. Take them out to dinner? Have extended conversations with? Do they know you don’t believe in marriage and are content to just bang them when the urges arises?

A real meat market, pairing done solely on the basis of physical attraction and nothing more.

Do they?

Just curious Mr. , any potential that you may have kids?

Don’t encourage that!!!

Well he brought up having sex with multiple women, it’s not encouraging, just curious…

A shieldmaiden, of course we have dinner. She’s not a hooker, just a former stripper. And I don’t lie to them about my intentions, so yes they know that I’m retired from dating and that I think marriage should be illegal. Women are tired of needy, emotional men who can’t be content without constant, annoying validation. Most of the ones I encounter find my honesty refreshing. Not everyone wants what you want.

If I do, it’ll be when I’m 60 years old or more. I might knock up a young lady and get her a life insurance policy.