Hellenism

Yet.

If only all men would just leave the planet and if the remaining males became effeminate little boys so that Wendy would not feel threatened.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEZunJmyjw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuL_6czCyyI[/youtube]

“Mother Nature”

Stop your bitching Autsider. To protect a woman from abuse or death at the hands of any male, I’d fuck bitchy assholes up.

Silly girl, if anything conquerors are more merciful to women they conquer than they are to men they conquer. So why are you constantly mentioning women only?

Did you like the pictures of your “Mother Nature”?

Sometimes. I’d say mostly the strong begin to reduce in quality and quantity to the point that control of society shifts to the weak, who then proceed to destroy it (unwittingly or not).

Strong does not mean absolutely strong. Given sufficient external pressure, and presently there is plenty of it, even the strongest can be weakened and manipulated.

Which is one of the reasons why individualism is short-sighted.

What does such a stupid question even mean? I respect Mother Nature, unlike most men and women.

When I see a coastal town swept away by an ocean, I think what dumb man founded that town so close to an ocean?

Animals eat other animals to survive.

What is that child you so carelessly posted suffering from?

When I hear of a woman getting raped, I think what dumb woman would dare to walk the streets dressed in anything that isn’t this:

I’d add some obligatory goggles to cover the eyes too.

Or maybe you shouldn’t victim blame? Maybe “Mother Nature” should restrain her urges to kill people who build their towns close to oceans? Whatever you decide, remember to stay consistent.

I wanna tear your gut open so your intestines fall out, and then eat you alive. Hey, don’t complain - we’re both animals, and animals eat other animals to survive… it’s “Mother Nature”.

It is suffering from “Mother Nature”.

Did Wendy break up with Joker or something? She seems to be going off the rails with her misandry lately.

I guess that explains why Wendy never joined or signed up on my internet boards. Guess the amount of real friends I have on these boards is about 0.

Women in jihabs get raped.

The victims aren’t blamed, the men who perpetrate crimes ranging from stupidity to inhumanity, their choices to act, make them the guilty party who is rightfully blamed.

When will you take responsibility for your actions Autsider?

What are you talking about?

Over in SandLand if a woman gets raped they blame both her and the rapist.

Not blamed by me, duh.

You hold all females blameless, so naturally.

Sorry. I’m not interested in joining any more forums right now.

You are blaming me for your fear of PMing me back? Where were you on Joker’s forum? You always ditched PM conversations.

The females who perpetrate violent crimes are guilty the same as men who perpetrate violent crimes. Though men seem incapable of being responsible for their actions it seems.

Whaaaaat? Joker, as in, the ILP Joker now going under the name of Michawawat?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: So precious Autsider.

:astonished: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m confused. The anarchist nihilist criminal mastermind Joker, is/was in relationship with this insane hippie feminist Wendy?

I get pump and dump on the rare occasion that a feminist is hot, but an actual relationship with one… what happened to you, Joker? Did your testicles disappear?

You are late to the party.