Abortion

Oh Kris, I don’t understand ‘the defend at all costs’ mentality. To attack in defense is a poor defense.

When people attack without conscience, I’m not going to let them get away with their attacks. I offered a medical alternative to faulty birth control practices and he followed that with an attack. So I smacked him back and he went off whining about how I started it. Actually, I finished it.

Sorry if you were looking forward to his further intentions, maybe he’ll return to be as wonderfully helpful and undeniably innocent as before.

Sorry for delay been dealing with allergy headaches almost migraines.The intent in Arm’s case can be a reverence of life. Deep emotions blind or handicap attitudes. There are many like him that feel strongly that a life deserves that fraction of a chance. It is admirable but, not practical for the species or the world. The intent is hope, faith in something greater.
The insult to you is a defense mechanism in the mind. Difference, truth, lies , emotion causes knee jerk reaction of the mouth not the brain.

When you realize it is not you that is the true target but , what you are putting in their brain it can change your attitude, patience, and give you an ability to step back and see more… do you understand? I can try again,.

RF, have you read my posts???

I talk on other sites besides this one. I cannot start a movement though, I know I am not suited for it.

I’m all for civilized debate, but if he or anyone else instigates less than civilized behavior, “POW!” I’m not here to be some pompous mule’s punching bag.

I can appreciate that , trust me. I too would love to go off on others but, I have learned that it is the equivalent of banging your head on a brick wall or masturbating. If the goal is to change, then calm heads are the best to make the change.

Where exactly did he offend you, WD? I can’t see it in his posts. He made a factual statement, that abortion is a criminal offense, and you came up with “male stupidity”. So who was attacking whom?

Mithus

Here is his first offense.

Parenting practices start from the time a woman finds out she is pregnant until the death of the child that has been born.

And there is his second offense, if you and he cannot understand why such accusations come with a slap back then it’s still owed to male stupidity.

Now do you have anything to contribute on the subject of parenting practices? Planned parenting, etc?

I didn’t ask you to start a movement. I asked what you were doing, how you were doing it. If you can’t explain it, talk about it, then how are you doing anything correctly? How can you learn properly if you don’t even know how to explain your process or teach it to another? You’ve already been starting movements, though you don’t know it fully. Whether suited for it or not, you need to be aware that your every action and reaction has consequences. What are you doing for what you believe in when you remain so unsure of what it is that you do believe in? Fighting the fog of the mind? Then fight it and state that as part of what you’re doing, because how can you help others if you can’t even help yourself?

I see that as an ironical remark

What do you have to contribute? In a different thread you wrote that children are a nightmare for you. As a parent, I could take that as an insult, if I were as easily offended as you are.
So does your pro-abortion attitude stem from a real concern about children or rather from your aversion against them and the “whole birth thing”?

Oh Mithus,

March and April of last year were difficult due to my mental illness which was raging. I was shocked to see what I had written and have no frame of reference why I wrote that bit about children are nightmares, especially boys. When manic, my brain is overloaded with thoughts and while the connections of why those thoughts arose in my head exist in my head very briefly, often they are not easily translated back into “reality.” The only thing I can come up with is the bathing aspect and when boys decide to urinate during a bath it causes more of a mess. If you were/are offended, I apologize.

Do you suffer from a mental illness?

I find your refusal to include quotes of my contributions about parenting practices interesting. If I told you that all parents enjoy aspects of making their children suffer, Mithus, then you would have a cause to be offended as a parent who would deny such a reality.

I will state that most women and men have no business being parents due to the facts that they do not take full responsibility for their actions, do not know themselves and their limitations well enough, and etc. I’ll add more later.

I am not unsure of my convictions. I know that I am not a person that others will follow. A leader must have certain personality traits, clean past, family with clean past. Do I want to subject my family and friends to national humiliation because of past shit. Or the odd member that will create more shit because I am in the spotlight. What value is family? Is my drive to help more important than my family and friends dignity and life? I don’t know. Protect the world or protect love , heart and soul. You know how media is, where is the line? What comes first?
And add to all that, my personality is not one that brings followers, trust, yes. But, passion amongst strangers?? No.
I am a recluse that is more comfortable around animals, they get past my speech dyslexia. My family and friends get my weird patterns of speech would the public? No. Jeez the media has proven that with this past president debacle.

If you’re not a person that others would follow, why do they follow you, why befriend you? Why would you be where you are in society? You’re not worthless, you just might have your vision clouding your view of your own worth.

Random wrote

Fuck, I’m agreeing with Random about the last half. :-k :astonished: #-o :-$ :smiley:

You undervaluing yourself, Ms. Spitfire?

Well, I do appreciate that very much you two. But honestly I am practical about what it takes to lead. I do not possess what it takes. You see words that I write, you do not hear me stutter, hesitate and say things in the wrong way. Dyslexia does not breed confidence in such things. I have to read what I write before I press send. My mouth twists what is in my head as do my hands. My family is not angels and subjecting them to public scrutiny would be wrong.
I do Thankyou both though. , very much so.

You just lead yourself in saying that paragraph. And, it’s not your dyslexia that causes you to stumble over words and phrases. I’ve read over things I’ve written and posted and seen things slipped in there beyond my own awareness, my own attention, and they’re not freudian slips. If you’re not fit to lead, then you might as well hand the reigns over on what you say and do, let go of the worries of proof-reading what you type and say, worry not about the words as they tumble out and let something else take over.

Anytime Kris. :smiley:

RF , i greatly appreciate that but, I do not think you understand what Dyslexia is. Some have just writing issues , some just have oral issues, some like me have both. I was born in 63 back then I did not fit into mentally handicap or any other. I was an odd intelligent and stupid. I was just ignored by most except for a few true educators. RF, the reality of what I am does not bother me or make me feel inadequate. I am not complaining I am explaining. Those that love me and understand me are more than just a few. My bossesunderstand and love me. She has a form of Dyslexia as well. He does not but, he lives with his wife and since she does, he has learned to understand. I am not ashamed or embarrassed.i am realistic and am loved by special people. But I am not orally fit to lead. Dear gods you know what people are like. At most I could only lead by text.

What would your mission statement be if you started here, now Mrs. Kris?

I understand what dyslexia is. It’s to some extent not being able to read or write very well because the letters some times appear backwards or upside down and some times words and in speaking, it becomes a bit of verbal diarrhea, stumbling over words, stuttering, etc. My step-dad was dyslexic, I’ve known others that have been illiterate to a large degree for whatever reason they’ve been that way and still see intelligence. The hard part is knowing, for sure, that it can be overcome, you just have to know how to fight it, where and when it breaks down and then reversing the flow of it. Like any disability , it’s not something that can permanently be overcome, at least not immediately, and you might have to fight it your entire life through, but there is a point where it breaks down, where you break free from it; where it vanishes. I noticed that my sisters ex-fiance had a problem with stuttering, finding the words he wanted to say, being slow; he called it a retardism; but it vanished every time he got angry and moved into that place where he could say exactly what he wanted to, exactly what he meant to and there was none of his retardism and I pointed it out to him in the moment. I said, you gotta find a way to take that calm and the confidence and surety and learn to use that even when you’re not angry. You’re not so different from everyone else, Kris, that I can’t find where you are, what you struggle with and tell you how to work toward fixing yourself and tell you the same thing you already know that it’s an uphill battle the entire way through, but I can tell you that battle can be won, eventually you get to the top of the hill only to find out it’s a mountain and you made it there blinded.

There are types of leadership beyond oral; there’s the mind and the spirit and we all need to play to our strengths and know what leadership means for those strengths. You’re not that great to even lead by text because that still taxes you and still makes you lose too much as you still fight to find the words you want. I’ve seen you stumbling here and there, not just in words, but in thoughts and that is not a sign of weakness to me, but something that happens to everybody equally no matter how good they get. When you stop working on fleshing out your weaknesses, when you’re pressed by necessity to drop it all and be in the moment, that’s when you find your strengths. It’s funny how so many have an easier time of handling the major, epic, huge mountainous shit, but we stumble over the molehills, the petty, the drawn out. That’s telling of the insanity of eternity and reality around us. I’ve found society’s weakness and it isn’t the petty, it’s what it’s good at it; it’s not the molehills, it’s the opposite for the group that it is for the individual.

So, what groups do you belong to? What groups have you become a part of to survive in this world, because everyone has wandered and been shunted and passed around until they found a group they could be comfortable with. Take a look at your surroundings.

LOL I have never done a mission statement but, well I would revamp sex Ed. Require manufacturers of birth control pills to make the pills safer and not have to be prescribed so that the pill can be distributed freely at schools or purchased easily and inexpensively over the counter by any female or male 12 or older. Education must be more comprehensive. Perhaps incentives can be used too , positive ones as well as some negative. Examples: education cost assistance for those not being parents , if your child ends up in the system money for its care will be deducted from any income. Until we get pregnancies under control we can not ban abortion. Right now forcing females to carry unwanted fetuses will likely result in unhealthy infants as well as females. It will result in far too many children in an overworked underfunded system. We must choose quality over quantity for a better future for all.

That is just off the cuff.