New food preservation methods and the rise of food sensitivities

Glyphosphate?

chlorpyrifos and copper based fungicides

Sounds tasty.

I couldn’t eat lettuce for a decade after because I new the smell and taste of these.

Lettuce isn’t supposed to be food. Some people back in the day knew there weren’t enough cows and chickens for everyone so they were like, “hey everyone try this lettuce it’s so good and it’s good for you” which they knew was totally a lie. Then they kept all the cows and chickens for themselves and ate them in private as not to be lynched by an angry mob of people being fed lettuce. Same with onions.

They didn’t need to eat them in private (people who eat lettuce don’t have enough strength to form a lynch mob).

You might be right.

Nevertheless, I am still concerned about all those chemicals I inhaled and injested 30 years ago.

Look into natural system cleansers. Plants, minerals , vitamins. Nature produces some powerful medicines.

Water is generally the best cleanser.

Generally but, chemicals trapped inside can be nuetralized or removed with help from natural products

I am not sure that I am that attached to my own life to expend the energy (emotional, mental and physical) to cleanse my body of all the chemicals that are trapped in it.

Milk thistle…

I have finally (after all these years of being neglected by the NHS) been admitted to a dietician clinic, to get help in expanding my limited diet, and in avoiding ALL chemically-enhanced foods. But the chronic fatigue clinic is the one I’m excited about… knowing that an intolerance to chemicals causes IBD and CF, which causes anaemia and malnutrition (and a whole host of other ailments via a domino effect of unfortunate circumstances) gives reassurance.

‘Hibernation’ would sum up the symptoms and feelings correctly, but I would never have thought it could actually be that… hibernation triggered by negative environmental factors to ensure survival… Something to bring up at CF clinic come first appointment time.

I guess I need to channel less nematode

Current thoughts since yesterday:

So… the condition went from being called ME to CF, and now it’s gonna be called HH… or some other such human hibernation term.

If they want CF sufferers to take part in their research trials, they should pay us… because the lower quality of life we suffer and have to endure is man-made. They should be obligated under such circumstances… and pay for our luxury bubble pads as standard.

Some are saying that it is too soon to say whether the changes (hibernation) is a cause or an effect of CF. hmmm :-k

How many decades have they been asking for donations to help fund cancer research to find the cure? I know they have been asking since I was young and now I am in my fifties. At the very least 60 years of worldwide scientists “researching” the cures for cancer , I would guess quite likely 100 years of research. Radiation therapy and surgery are the best bets so far??? Really? Now take cancer or tumor treatments for animals. I have used DMSO to cure rumors and cancers for animals sometimes by itself and sometimes with another medication.
My point: therapy with a set treatment is profitable when it comes to humans. Hospitals invest in radiation and the machines that are astronomically expensive. All the treatments are investments. A true cure would not be profitable in the long run.
If you expect research to figure out yours, girl , you have a wait because archaic medicine is profitable. Oh sure every decade or so they drop in new hope. I might suggest going away from mainstream medicine. There are some honest few , too few doctors that publish and try to truly help.

If people would pull their heads out, irradiation of ALL foods is the answer regardless organic, GMO, or plain 'ol garden variety. But eat foods exposed to radioactive materials? We’re all gonna die! Horsepucky. Irradiation has been around for a long time but is rarely used because of the fear of becoming radioactive. More horsepucky.

Take a look: fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYou … 261680.htm

Peter Parker became Spiderman after he was bitten by a radioactive spider and so does that mean Tentative will become Brocciliman after eating some radioactive Broccoli?
image.png