Abortion

Intent is hope, prayer, faith. These are very powerful in the mind yet it blinds. We cannot lose these they have brought us to sentience and beyond. But we are overusing them like they are all there is. We desperately need them but, we must not be addicted.

WD, try never to insult those you argue with unless you really know them. Insults weaken arguments.

Tell me where his intent is again Kris? That’s not hope, that’s an accusation against all women in my opinion, but he was ‘kind’ enough to address it to me. If not to insult, to what?

Intent is to defend life. The attack is emotional bent on one side. Consider the past, religion… people attack that which they fear or loathe even if their intent is to save. I am a tired and 3 am comes early . I will try to do better in the morning :slight_smile:

Okay, Kris. Pleasant dreams.

Leyla wrote:

Do you have children Leyla?

There are women who are ice/heroine addicts, who happily continue ingesting throughout their pregnancies, are they suitable mothers to be?

“there are enough stupid people in the world who believe it”.

youtu.be/tk2hOYUpKVI

Forget abortion, these women should be sterilised.

Defending life is not something we’re all born with and at the point of life thriving everywhere and having no need of anyone to defend it, what is the point of defending it and protecting it when you can’t defend or protect it from that which does the most damage, what dances through the minds and the spirits in such a way as to be too evasive for you to stop it or pre-empt it before the damage is done?

I find that most things have a tendency to destroy life, are more prone to it than to defend it. People attack even what they don’t fear and loathe. They attack what they love and don’t fear all the same because they love it too much and we know all too much about the nature of the world and existence around us. You repeat things that sound good that so many others repeat and they become lies while you would hold to them as truths for not seeing the lie, not wanting to recognize it in your own self.

If you’re so intent on defending and saving life so it can have its agony and misery drawn out until it does inevitably die in one way or the other, in fact in all ways, then why aren’t you doing more than visiting here everyday and talking about it. Tell me about what you’ve been proactively doing throughout your life and the world, what you have been active in that is enriching our lives and giving us reasons to live?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49tpIMDy9BE[/youtube]

Depends upon the jurisdiction. Varies from country to country. In some it is mostly or entirely illegal
while in others it is permissible within a specified time limit [ somewhere between twenty to twenty
four weeks ] I suspect though that you were making a moral statement here. Rather than a legal one

Oh Kris, I don’t understand ‘the defend at all costs’ mentality. To attack in defense is a poor defense.

When people attack without conscience, I’m not going to let them get away with their attacks. I offered a medical alternative to faulty birth control practices and he followed that with an attack. So I smacked him back and he went off whining about how I started it. Actually, I finished it.

Sorry if you were looking forward to his further intentions, maybe he’ll return to be as wonderfully helpful and undeniably innocent as before.

Sorry for delay been dealing with allergy headaches almost migraines.The intent in Arm’s case can be a reverence of life. Deep emotions blind or handicap attitudes. There are many like him that feel strongly that a life deserves that fraction of a chance. It is admirable but, not practical for the species or the world. The intent is hope, faith in something greater.
The insult to you is a defense mechanism in the mind. Difference, truth, lies , emotion causes knee jerk reaction of the mouth not the brain.

When you realize it is not you that is the true target but , what you are putting in their brain it can change your attitude, patience, and give you an ability to step back and see more… do you understand? I can try again,.

RF, have you read my posts???

I talk on other sites besides this one. I cannot start a movement though, I know I am not suited for it.

I’m all for civilized debate, but if he or anyone else instigates less than civilized behavior, “POW!” I’m not here to be some pompous mule’s punching bag.

I can appreciate that , trust me. I too would love to go off on others but, I have learned that it is the equivalent of banging your head on a brick wall or masturbating. If the goal is to change, then calm heads are the best to make the change.

Where exactly did he offend you, WD? I can’t see it in his posts. He made a factual statement, that abortion is a criminal offense, and you came up with “male stupidity”. So who was attacking whom?

Mithus

Here is his first offense.

Parenting practices start from the time a woman finds out she is pregnant until the death of the child that has been born.

And there is his second offense, if you and he cannot understand why such accusations come with a slap back then it’s still owed to male stupidity.

Now do you have anything to contribute on the subject of parenting practices? Planned parenting, etc?

I didn’t ask you to start a movement. I asked what you were doing, how you were doing it. If you can’t explain it, talk about it, then how are you doing anything correctly? How can you learn properly if you don’t even know how to explain your process or teach it to another? You’ve already been starting movements, though you don’t know it fully. Whether suited for it or not, you need to be aware that your every action and reaction has consequences. What are you doing for what you believe in when you remain so unsure of what it is that you do believe in? Fighting the fog of the mind? Then fight it and state that as part of what you’re doing, because how can you help others if you can’t even help yourself?

I see that as an ironical remark

What do you have to contribute? In a different thread you wrote that children are a nightmare for you. As a parent, I could take that as an insult, if I were as easily offended as you are.
So does your pro-abortion attitude stem from a real concern about children or rather from your aversion against them and the “whole birth thing”?

Oh Mithus,

March and April of last year were difficult due to my mental illness which was raging. I was shocked to see what I had written and have no frame of reference why I wrote that bit about children are nightmares, especially boys. When manic, my brain is overloaded with thoughts and while the connections of why those thoughts arose in my head exist in my head very briefly, often they are not easily translated back into “reality.” The only thing I can come up with is the bathing aspect and when boys decide to urinate during a bath it causes more of a mess. If you were/are offended, I apologize.

Do you suffer from a mental illness?

I find your refusal to include quotes of my contributions about parenting practices interesting. If I told you that all parents enjoy aspects of making their children suffer, Mithus, then you would have a cause to be offended as a parent who would deny such a reality.

I will state that most women and men have no business being parents due to the facts that they do not take full responsibility for their actions, do not know themselves and their limitations well enough, and etc. I’ll add more later.

I am not unsure of my convictions. I know that I am not a person that others will follow. A leader must have certain personality traits, clean past, family with clean past. Do I want to subject my family and friends to national humiliation because of past shit. Or the odd member that will create more shit because I am in the spotlight. What value is family? Is my drive to help more important than my family and friends dignity and life? I don’t know. Protect the world or protect love , heart and soul. You know how media is, where is the line? What comes first?
And add to all that, my personality is not one that brings followers, trust, yes. But, passion amongst strangers?? No.
I am a recluse that is more comfortable around animals, they get past my speech dyslexia. My family and friends get my weird patterns of speech would the public? No. Jeez the media has proven that with this past president debacle.

If you’re not a person that others would follow, why do they follow you, why befriend you? Why would you be where you are in society? You’re not worthless, you just might have your vision clouding your view of your own worth.