Abortion

Is abuse and neglect really the main concern here? Isn’t it a vital concern to mention that lack of ‘abuse’, too much attention, can be far worse and far more detrimental?

No, theft doesn’t have to do with parenting practices.

I do not see that, at least not in the sense of justifying abortion. Nothing can justify abortion. There are enough forms of birth control (contraceptive, prophylactic means). Abortion is not necessary.

According to your argument, the most abused and neglected children must be found in Black Africa, because the Black Africans have - by far - the most children. There is almost no abortion in Black Africa. So, according to your argument, the Black Africans have - by far - the most abused and neglected children.

No, because this would mean that you or Mr. X and Mrs. Y already know who aborts and who does not abort, who abuses and neglects and who does not abuse and neglect.

What about birth control options for people of any age, ethnicity, and gender?

That is not true. Or: That is as much true as the statement that “abuse and neglect have to do with abortion”.

Did you even read the OP? Are you pro birth, pro life, or both Arminius? Contraceptives have to be used and used properly without fail. Men do not like to wear condoms. Women do not take their pills as prescribed. If tubes are tied in both males and females at a young age, problem solved.

We should tie the tubes of all the mental midgets of the internet who support left and right wing fascism.

I think you did not.

What do you think?

But they all do like to abort, Darling, don’t they?

I think pro male stupidity. I am certain about that.

If you have no arguments, then you use personal attacks. That is typical for the most ILP members, and you are obviously one of those most ILP members.

Good bye.

You are not innocent in your behavior from trying to derail the thread by accusing me of such. Yes, goodbye, male stupidity.

Birth control is not free , not readily available for teens or poor.
Not sure at all where you grabbed Africa from. But, OK. Let’s drag that in. Abuse is starvation, beating , sexual, no education, etc . I would sadly say they qualify considering the lack of education, food, and more. Why do you think there are organizations trying to help and make things better?
Forcing unwanted unloved lives into existence is creating a dangerous situation world wide. Can you not see that children raised in heartless institutions or raised by family that resents them will create humans that will be heartless or worse? Children should be loved wanted and happily raised. Human religions have destroyed love in order to appease gods. Produce souls so that a god has followers. Why ?? Why would anyone want to follow a god that so hates love? Abortion sucks but, abused, neglected unloved , unwanted humans is so much worse. Does your god want a baby girl to live through being raped by her father and her mother accepting this??? How about boys being treated so? If your god condones abuse so that it may have souls, it is a piece of shit. If your god wants quantity over quality then I could never follow it. If you just believe that all life deserves respect, I agree. That fetus deserves respect, it deserves love, it deserves food,shelter, and care. I want to stop unwanted unloved pregnancy and children. Life is not living. I know your intent is great but, does it take in the future, does it take in the horrors of human depths?

Where is his great intent, Kris?

Intent is hope, prayer, faith. These are very powerful in the mind yet it blinds. We cannot lose these they have brought us to sentience and beyond. But we are overusing them like they are all there is. We desperately need them but, we must not be addicted.

WD, try never to insult those you argue with unless you really know them. Insults weaken arguments.

Tell me where his intent is again Kris? That’s not hope, that’s an accusation against all women in my opinion, but he was ‘kind’ enough to address it to me. If not to insult, to what?

Intent is to defend life. The attack is emotional bent on one side. Consider the past, religion… people attack that which they fear or loathe even if their intent is to save. I am a tired and 3 am comes early . I will try to do better in the morning :slight_smile:

Okay, Kris. Pleasant dreams.

Leyla wrote:

Do you have children Leyla?

There are women who are ice/heroine addicts, who happily continue ingesting throughout their pregnancies, are they suitable mothers to be?

“there are enough stupid people in the world who believe it”.

youtu.be/tk2hOYUpKVI

Forget abortion, these women should be sterilised.

Defending life is not something we’re all born with and at the point of life thriving everywhere and having no need of anyone to defend it, what is the point of defending it and protecting it when you can’t defend or protect it from that which does the most damage, what dances through the minds and the spirits in such a way as to be too evasive for you to stop it or pre-empt it before the damage is done?

I find that most things have a tendency to destroy life, are more prone to it than to defend it. People attack even what they don’t fear and loathe. They attack what they love and don’t fear all the same because they love it too much and we know all too much about the nature of the world and existence around us. You repeat things that sound good that so many others repeat and they become lies while you would hold to them as truths for not seeing the lie, not wanting to recognize it in your own self.

If you’re so intent on defending and saving life so it can have its agony and misery drawn out until it does inevitably die in one way or the other, in fact in all ways, then why aren’t you doing more than visiting here everyday and talking about it. Tell me about what you’ve been proactively doing throughout your life and the world, what you have been active in that is enriching our lives and giving us reasons to live?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49tpIMDy9BE[/youtube]

Depends upon the jurisdiction. Varies from country to country. In some it is mostly or entirely illegal
while in others it is permissible within a specified time limit [ somewhere between twenty to twenty
four weeks ] I suspect though that you were making a moral statement here. Rather than a legal one