Abortion

Questions: if abortion is banned, will females take care of the fetus while it is in them? The results of women drinking, getting high or just eating poorly?
I find that many see a goal but not the whole .

Of course the whole subject is ambivalent. I’m not for „banning“ abortion completely, but I’m against promoting it as the first and most reasonable option. Instead of teaching people how to solve problems and giving them psychological and/or financial support, they are told to “cut off” their problems, and it’s sold to us as the “freedom of choice”. But it all fits into the same system, for a reason: When you are currently discontended with your husband, divorce him. When a baby doesn’t fit into your current plans, abort it. When life doesn’t turn out as you would currently like it, kill yourself. Don’t change your life, just take a pill.
Destroy the family and annihilate yourself, so „we“ don’t have to do it. And there are enough stupid people in the world who believe it.

Your previous post does not state ages. I think age is crucial to such studies.

That is derailing - like: “Theft is a criminal offence too.” Again: Abortion is a criminal offence, a criminal act, regardless whether there are orther criminal offences, criminal acts, too.

Yes.

Nobody of them really knows what “responsibility” means and what “criminality” means. No wonder, because they are like their rulers (want them to be: weak, helpless, depressed, suicidal, dead).

Where are the posts of other male ILP members here? Are they again too weak to post here? Or do they just not exist?

I see that abuse and neglect are tied very closely to the abortion subject. What is worse a broken child that spends years in family hell or the quick death of a fetus that has no memories, no knowledge, nothing. Banning abortion will bring millions into a system not designed to cope.

Is abuse and neglect really the main concern here? Isn’t it a vital concern to mention that lack of ‘abuse’, too much attention, can be far worse and far more detrimental?

No, theft doesn’t have to do with parenting practices.

I do not see that, at least not in the sense of justifying abortion. Nothing can justify abortion. There are enough forms of birth control (contraceptive, prophylactic means). Abortion is not necessary.

According to your argument, the most abused and neglected children must be found in Black Africa, because the Black Africans have - by far - the most children. There is almost no abortion in Black Africa. So, according to your argument, the Black Africans have - by far - the most abused and neglected children.

No, because this would mean that you or Mr. X and Mrs. Y already know who aborts and who does not abort, who abuses and neglects and who does not abuse and neglect.

What about birth control options for people of any age, ethnicity, and gender?

That is not true. Or: That is as much true as the statement that “abuse and neglect have to do with abortion”.

Did you even read the OP? Are you pro birth, pro life, or both Arminius? Contraceptives have to be used and used properly without fail. Men do not like to wear condoms. Women do not take their pills as prescribed. If tubes are tied in both males and females at a young age, problem solved.

We should tie the tubes of all the mental midgets of the internet who support left and right wing fascism.

I think you did not.

What do you think?

But they all do like to abort, Darling, don’t they?

I think pro male stupidity. I am certain about that.

If you have no arguments, then you use personal attacks. That is typical for the most ILP members, and you are obviously one of those most ILP members.

Good bye.

You are not innocent in your behavior from trying to derail the thread by accusing me of such. Yes, goodbye, male stupidity.

Birth control is not free , not readily available for teens or poor.
Not sure at all where you grabbed Africa from. But, OK. Let’s drag that in. Abuse is starvation, beating , sexual, no education, etc . I would sadly say they qualify considering the lack of education, food, and more. Why do you think there are organizations trying to help and make things better?
Forcing unwanted unloved lives into existence is creating a dangerous situation world wide. Can you not see that children raised in heartless institutions or raised by family that resents them will create humans that will be heartless or worse? Children should be loved wanted and happily raised. Human religions have destroyed love in order to appease gods. Produce souls so that a god has followers. Why ?? Why would anyone want to follow a god that so hates love? Abortion sucks but, abused, neglected unloved , unwanted humans is so much worse. Does your god want a baby girl to live through being raped by her father and her mother accepting this??? How about boys being treated so? If your god condones abuse so that it may have souls, it is a piece of shit. If your god wants quantity over quality then I could never follow it. If you just believe that all life deserves respect, I agree. That fetus deserves respect, it deserves love, it deserves food,shelter, and care. I want to stop unwanted unloved pregnancy and children. Life is not living. I know your intent is great but, does it take in the future, does it take in the horrors of human depths?

Where is his great intent, Kris?

Intent is hope, prayer, faith. These are very powerful in the mind yet it blinds. We cannot lose these they have brought us to sentience and beyond. But we are overusing them like they are all there is. We desperately need them but, we must not be addicted.

WD, try never to insult those you argue with unless you really know them. Insults weaken arguments.

Tell me where his intent is again Kris? That’s not hope, that’s an accusation against all women in my opinion, but he was ‘kind’ enough to address it to me. If not to insult, to what?