What's for breakfast?

I drank some olive oil.

ā€¦and do your insides feel suitably lubricated because of it Turd?

No, but Iā€™m looking forward to potty time tomorrow.

4 scrambled eggs (1 yolk) and a cup of lightly-sweetened black coffee and a very cool 1c outā€¦ will the forecasted snow happenā€¦ probably.

Iā€™m a huge leftovers for breakfast guy but lately itā€™s been lox bagels all the way down since weā€™ve been eating out.

Iā€™d prefer a bit of lamb but Iā€™ll take it.

Lamb for breakfast :confused: not unless theyā€™re lamb sausages :stuck_out_tongue:

Breakfast for the last two days: scrambled eggs topped with home-cured salmonā€¦ yummy and nutritious

The easy ā€˜go toā€™ scrambled eggs and black coffee option this morningā€¦ a cool slightly-cloudy day, so might do some gardening, or pot up some pot plants and do some clearing at best. Flowers flowers everywhereā€¦ hopefully this year.

This morningā€¦ an orange and a black coffee, but sometimes eggs or a sweet banana omeletteā€¦ with a coffee :slight_smile:

Scrambled eggs n smoked salmon, and a black Lavazza coffeeā€¦ a much needed breakfast, as I keep waking up very hungry indeed.

A very late brunch today at 2pmā€¦ monkfish and vegetable broth:

Everyday for weeks, all I crave is oatmeal with dark brown sugar and milk. Supposedly this craving is a deficiency alert. :-k
Learned something elseā€¦burnt foods cravings are a fresh fruit deficiency. I would never have connected burnt with fruit. Fruit it will be then.

Hereā€™s a chart describing the cravings and their deficiencies:https://natureworksbest.com/naturopathy-works/food-cravings/

Bread, toast Nitrogen High protein foods: fish, meat, nuts, beans

I crave bready foods regularly, and eat plenty of high protein foods, so I really just want breadā€¦ brioche, mmm. The search for a gluten free recipe is on.

Gluten Free Brioche https://simplygluten-free.com/blog/2012/02/a-lesson-in-developing-a-gluten-free-brioche-recipe.html

Only makes one loaf, so youā€™ll probably want to quadruple the recipe, possibly to freeze a few loaves for when you havenā€™t the energy.

Can you use processed butter? Itā€™s a cinch to make your ownā€¦heavy whipping cream, salt, in a Tupperware container, shake/churn. Voila! :mrgreen:

How very thoughtful of you WendyD. :smiley:

8-[

:neutral_face:

:crying-blue:

Errrrrmā€¦ the butter/dairy part slipped me by, so I will just have to continue to dream of brioche and drool over it in my dreams.

My fridge has broken down, so as of last week this is brunchā€¦ until further notice/until the insurance company replace it.

No-artificial-ingredient Tyrrellā€™s, and an Organic Sicilian redā€¦

Bacon, eggs, toast, coffee
much coffee.

A friend tagged me in a fb post on Nietzsche, were some Christian was slandering him. I gave a few pointers about the meaning of ā€œjealous godā€ being ā€œabsolute valuesā€, and after a quick torrent of personal insults to me, the thread was promptly deleted.

All this was at breakfast. I didnt eat the potatoes. Theres only one place where they make the potatoes to my liking, which is Mikes. But their clientele has shifted to 60+ the last year, and the waitress that is there every week day has gotten very sad and tired.

Chilled cantaloupeā€¦ravaged. Wow, a sweet one. :smiley:

Sugar cookie coffee and red, seedless grapes.

Put the grapes in the freezer for a little while but not so long that they get frozen solid. Then take them out and have little half frozen grape bites.

Okay Martha! :wink: