Humans are inherently slaves...

True Story…there was a mixed girl, a half-breed like me I went to high-school with…On her shirt she has “THINK–It’s not Illegal Yet.”
Does she join her own cause? Does she date me or try to be my friend? No, she settles down with some Joe Shmoe…raises a nice, quiet family, gets a job at a corporate business that stands for nothing…make sure she takes care of herself…always looking out for number #1.

“Humans are the most worthless beast you will ever encounter, for they bite the hand of the one who tries to free them from their cage, and serve with joy the master who enslaves them.” - Trixie

Deep down, humans… they all sell out, bark loud but never bite…they all talk but have no game…They only care about who but #1???

I had hope Peter Kropotkin would join my Anti-Trump forum, so we could start a movement…but no…it’s awlways the same old story…like my dad Bitching and Moaning but never getting anything done…always complaining about the downfall of society…but when someone tries to get something going to fix it, they suddenly offer zero support or help at all…

People complain about KT and ILP being a tyranny…so I make an internet board with no rules at all…and where are they to be found but nowhere to be found…still stuck and posting on the same boards they are bitching and moaning about

Humans have this inherent, stock-holm beta male complex of submitting to the current authority…Doesnt matter who, anyone…they will gravitate to the most powerful authority…They’ll bitch and moan about the “assholes” just like feminists bitch about the “assholes”, yet always banging the “assholes” and never give anyone else a chance to step up to plate…

Once you see it, you’ll recognize its all just one big giant conspiracy

Moved to N-PC… please post in the appropriate forums Trixie.

Do not expect too many rushing to join your forum sweetie with the nonsense that you have so far posted
You hardly ever post anything of substance anymore which is a shame because you could if you wanted to

The operative words here being… if you wanted to.