message to WendyDarling

well, you’re trixie, the girl who gets left out of everything…

True, I am the eternal ostrich of social ostrichization.

However, it allows you to establish an identity through forming a romantic relationship with your own eternal darkness.

True. My personality has so many multiple personalities, people seem like 1 dimensional to me.

Yeah, like KT members who don’t seem to ever change, but remain in a continuous repetitive state. Not sure if it’s a good thing or bad, but it seems incredibly boring. I am most comfortable as the mannequin, occasionally i may enter into a similar pagan objective state to KT members, but it never lasts that long, just random bursts it seems.

For all we know, we could be living in a Pzombie universe, for all we know there could be robots among us.

[b]WD wrote:

… by accusing me of being yet another person.[/b]

Care to tell us who the person was you were accused of being?

Obviously whoever it was he felt threatened enough to ban them. HA!

Just read in the The Rant it was Natalie,

Why would they ban her?

She was a benign sort of personality. I don’t get it.

First time, when I would try to log in, I was a sock puppet of Trixie. Now, I am a sock puppet of Natalie. They are el stupidos.

It is not ‘they’, it is that woman who can morph into a man in an instant who controls that Forum, hence it’s rapid decline.

I don’t guess who is who, that’s their insane mode of operation.

Mongoose : come and join Satyr and I and Turd over at his new forum
You shall not get banned like at KT and Trixie can speak to you by PM

vivariumforums.createaforum.com/

I told you before : you were sent there for having multiple accounts

Thanks for the invitation, but Turd and Satyr are not worth the hassle. :obscene-hanged:

Sorry, Trixiebelle.

Zero hassle as you can message her without having to engage them

Signing up is already too much of an engagement.

:angry-boxing: Them’s bad juju.

:gay-rainbow: I’m good juju who no wanna be bad juju. :happy-sunny: Being good juju makes more good juju, but ways more work than being bad juju.

Ok, then join my new forums.

How many have you started?

2, but noone went to the old one so this is my new one.