Trump fails at fearmongering

I never made up anything.

I’m not going to argue with you. I’m sick and tired of this shit.

I don’t care if you’re a mod, why don’t you take a long walk down ‘fuck off’ street. To me, you’re just another piss-poor, shitty human being with false authority and a tendency to abuse power.

Why me? Why put the burden of proof so heavily on me? When do you approach the media news outlets with that shit, when do you approach other people on this forum with that? Am I that threatening with what I say and how much sense it makes to your fragile little brain?

Oh, oh wait, this is going to be marked as another ad hom! ohmigod, I need to start bitching like all the people around here who do nothing but just talk shit; start bitching about how I’m not getting my freedom of speech and I’m being repressed!

How many times have I told you fucking pieces of shit to just ban me. Get rid of me if you can’t handle what I bring to the table. Grow a fucking pair and nut up.

You clearly did. Or, as I said, you heard it from somebody else who did and chose to believe them without evidence. Let’s not forget how this began. Me and James politely asked you for a source for your information. I was interested in discussing the matter, because I hadn’t heard of it before.

It wasn’t until, instead of providing a source, you provided a windy pseudo philosophical exposition on why you shouldn’t be expected to back up your claims that I concluded you’re making it up. As any reasonable person would.

Well then, don’t make shit up. If you create a thread declaring that some popular politician said a bunch of stuff he didn’t actually say, what do you think is gonna happen?

Because you made the claim. If some other guy claimed that Trump said some stuff, the claim would be on him. And it’s not ‘so heavily’. Seriously; if you DIDN’T make it up, it would take you 30 seconds, tops, to post a link to your source. Showing where you got some information from isn’t a heavy burden at all in this information age.

Unless you’re just making shit up, of course.

I actually know what an ad hom is, so I won’t be calling any of your remarks an ad hom- they aren’t.

Or you could stop making shit up.

You aren’t particularly harmful or irritating or anything.

-sigh-

I didn’t make anything up. Don’t make me repeat myself a third time.

I’m not blaming Trump or expecting anything to be done about it.

You know that this is concrete enough evidence for you to accept as more than just a possible fact, you just didn’t expect me to get that. Or perhaps, some spirit tagged you to put me to the test so I could learn to read between the lines better. doesn’t matter.

I think some of you here actually want to purge the homeless. Liked it better when you could just see them as non-humans. I think it’s possible some of you here tried not just pulling Trumps strings, but instigating the spread of rumors elsewhere.

At the point of even if I am making shit up, I’m making it up on the fly, which shows that something pre-prepared it for me before I even thought it. That is interesting enough to merit a pause for consideration in accepting it as a possible fact.

At the point of even if I am making shit up, it’s far more believable than a lot of other shit around here that others do make up.

And, again, why? why me? Why crack down so hard on me for this in this manner? Why not Trixie when she makes shit up in her threads. Why to this degree of intensity and focus and attention? For it to be made up, it sure is gaining an interesting and out-of-the-blue response from you, which doesn’t mean it’s not made up. I admit it might be. All I said was that I didn’t make anything up. If anything at all, that does tie into something else I said that was laughed at by others here about how the truth can be highly deceptive.

To follow up, I find that when something I say gets a response such as yours pitched in the pace and intensity that it’s pitched, that I have hit pretty close to a decent truth. I have discovered this in other situations that have raised far worse reactions, what I call ‘shit-storms’, and usually lets me know through body language that a lot of what I say is accurate as Hell. Beyond what my opposition might say in contradiction. Why spend so much time to contest it properly and with effort if it wasn’t something that could be so easily believed? With all the other believable hoaxes and lies and make-believes out there that don’t receive this same scrutiny, one has to believe that this, on par with some of the other best hoaxes, make believes, etc. if it is that, might actually be true.

It’s kind of how I knew Obama was trying to do right while in office. The amount of media hate against him, the amount of cock-blocking done by the rest of the government, etc. was all very reminiscent of my own experiences in politics online too recently and too distantly for anyone in media to know about to copy and to try to make Obama look like a good guy instead of a bad guy. I have noticed that when people go about doing the right thing, they get far worse reactions than people who do the wrong thing. the shit-storm breathes fire down our backs and under our asses.

And, this is no different. There is more possibility now because of your reaction that this is true than before your reaction.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc[/youtube]

Never said I wanted to purge the homeless. I said only crackheads have got to go. Far as homeless go, the fuckable ones I have a use for and I will take them in any day of a week.

You know, the title under your avatar of ‘the grandmother’ kind of makes me lift an eyebrow at this. Let me see a pic of you, post one and if you happen to be a gilf, I might grant that you can have the confidence to say that you can say what you said with the seeming confidence you stated it. But until I verify it, it’s kind of in question. Note that I myself will probably never fuck you even if you deem me fuckable. And, even if I deem you decent looking as in the looks-decent wagon didn’t pass you by, the ugly tree failed when you fell out of it, it takes more than good looks to make you fuckable in my book and you have a nasty personality, combined with nasty and untasteworthy actions and a seemingly horrible connection with what you should be far more wary of in terms of what grants you your continued sustenance and your get the fuck back up and the portion of reality designed to be your enemy that seemingly grants you powers and passage through doors and back routes that by rights you should not have. But let us see if you are at least decent looking. You said you’ve shared a couple pics here so far, but I haven’t seen them.

Not my fault if you’re too weak and feeble to navigate a couple pages of the picture gallery.

I have no interest in proving myself to you, only thing I want you to know is my personality is better than yours, I care about animals, you don’t. Second, I want a hot lesbian dominatrix, you ain’t it.

Why is it that you call me to prove myself to you and then call me too feeble and weak to navigate other things? What does that say about you? I could easily go leaf through those pages, but called you to post something here. You’re too put out by such an easy request and refuse to do something so simple? Good thing I didn’t actually give a fuck about it and it was more pandering to something you wanted me to do. Forcing yourself upon me to see me cater to your whims, like an imaginary friend you’ll never get again, showing your twistedness for what it is, showing your ugly personality for exactly what it is.

And, I really doubt you’re going to find a hot lesbian dominatrix among the homeless, which again verifies how full of shit you are.

Ur bad at logic. Alls I said is if a homeless was bangable I’d bring her home for the night, never said anything about expecting one of them to be a woman of quality.

Good at dodging the animal point I made, shows you’re low on empathy, as we all know and endure.

If I’m bad at logic, then please explain how my logic fails and how yours is superior. You’re good at dodging this and continue to dog my every move without any sustenance to your own moves. This has nothing to do with empathy and a lot to do with you just spouting off and running your mouth about shit you don’t bother thinking about and things that you remain constantly inconsistent in with each and every passing day. You act as if you endure me and then claim me to be low on empathy… does that mean you’ve finally turned into an overly sensitive little bitch? A pussy as you’ve called me? Does that mean that the womans blood in you has finally begun to flow correctly?

My logic is better because you just make up bullshit about the afterlife and consciousness, whereas I actually want scientific support and funding to do research on the afterlife and consciousness.

How do I make it up when it all ties together cohesively and consistently? God, I must be a megamind genius for making it up at that point when all that you make up and come up with on the fly and put out there is just random garbage. I stumbled upon the treasured gold of making shit up, didn’t I. And look at you wanting things. God, you’re cute, you know that? Want, want, want. Well, at least you know what it feels like to want things you’re not going to get.

Who says I ain’t gonna get it? You?

“Ties it up nicely”. Ties it up nicely…in your mind. Not my mind or anybody else’s mind. You make Ecmandu look sane.

Oh, so you’re going to get scientific funding and the tools needed to explore the afterlife?

Im surrounded by small minded, ignorant humans and a rigged science community and rigged politics. All i can hope is for social enlightenment before global warming destroys the entire planet and fascist shitlibs and cuckservative repugicans take away all our freedoms.

Right. Social enlightenment that you’re spearheading through sheer bullshit that you come up with and post here and use to somehow strengthen your mind and speak of real things to everyone else?

You want bullshit, go to your local library. Me, im the neo-neitzche, the second coming of christ, the heretic of society, the angel of grandiosity

Funniest thing, that is where I go to for this bullshit: my local library.

ha, ha ha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rZX1JCPAXQ[/youtube]