What are you doing? (Part 1)

Well, I’m finally paying a visit to Stormfront and I just wanted to thank the people here who introduced me to that forum.

Unfortunately, from what I’ve seen so far the site is a bit too cuckservative-ish to me. Apparently you can insult whites and call them “rednecks” and “white trash”, but you can’t say the n-word, which is automatically censored with *.

And that is supposed to be a white nationalist site hateful to other races :icon-rolleyes: … pffft CUUUUUUUCCCCKKSSSS

If you think that’s hateful you’ve never seen real hate :evilfun:

What is real hate?

Damn, sleep eludes me.

Sounds like a joke or conspiracy, like how neo-nazis endorsed Trump a zionist jew for president.

Light therapy.

Does that actually work. Ive read positive things about it

Yes, and fairly quickly. 15 min. intervals with a short rest period works best for me.

Just got back from gym, did cardio interval stuff…feel really good, think ill include more of this into my plan. i plan on burning a lot of fat and getting some abs. will start intense mountain climbers and the like tomorrow morning to obtain this goal, will post progress pictures to take the lady’s sexual desires into consideration when they masturbate or have sex with their “partners”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh oh, Joker’s in trouble.

MP’s production made me laugh, he can be quite the showman. MP, your sculpting is progressing nicely. Bloody sweatin’ beautiful. :sunglasses:

watching planet of the apes on a planet full of apes…

Merlin and I just finished watching the new Doctor Strange movie. What a letdown.

So it’s like a reality show?

Left the dizzying polluted heights of London for the very well-heeled posh heights of Surrey… Cobham to be precise, or Hilton Cobham spa hotel to be even more precise.

Resting today, spa usage and treatments tomorrow: gym, sauna, pool, hot tub, body sugar scrub smoothie, and filed & painted nails… might get the eye rejuvenator instead of the nails getting did, as I’m not bothered about my nails being done.

Dinner soon, then drinks at the bar till bedtime.

Wait until i find out where you live mags

A Cure for Wellness - I liked the scenery of the movie but was rather disappointed with the plot. The movie presents itself as something dramatic (both visually and psychologically/philosophically), but does not quite deliver on the latter in my opinion. It wanted to be something profound, and it might have been, but they turned it into something quite lame. Good scenery, but weak on the plot.

Split - I saw it as another Red Dragon movie, psychological thriller about people being obsessed with their own suffering, and the consequences of. The movie seems to play on the idea that serial killers are created by abusive mothers- is there a solid basis for this? I saw the psychiatrist lady as being partly to blame, she encouraged his (mal) development for her own curiosity/research, so she is also responsible for the outcome. Some things were cliche and unoriginal in the movie, but it was not bad. A good B movie.

…and why is that?

Is MP in time out, again?

Yes i was banned, but now im reformed.

Watching the brain doc with David Eagleman (how did I miss that one? :-k )
youtube.com/watch?v=BvPu2kYstcg