Women are tyrants of mind, men are tyrants of body.

Thought you said they weren’t listening to her.

They’re not, but one can only initially assume they would when taking the cuck level into consideration…i think a male version of tomb raider should be made, it’s only right since ghost busters was ruined, tomb raider should be unruined in order to equalize everything.

Tomb raider is generic garb, like a B movie. One time I played this top-down tomb raider, the AI was so bad I could just stand on a rock and they couldn’t hurt me. If anything, Lara’s tits are the only good thing about the game.

i wanna make a spin off of gta2 with gamemaker, like bring that version back to life, make it better, everything can be damaged, buildings can explode etc…but it requires too much effort.

top-down rpg with demons, dragons, skeletons in a medieval era is a type of game i’ve always wanted to make. Ok trix, i’ll do all the art and you do the programming!..now how are we going to accomplish this when you don’t even have the internet!

actually maybe platformer, make it easier for you at first!

get on steam

gender war = social engineering… divide and rule at its finest

i didn’t make this gender war, but im gonna finish it.

you’re like the dog that keeps shitting on the carpet after being taught to go outside to shit. You know how to scratch on the door to go outside, do so to play and then come right back inside and take a shit right on the carpet and then wonder why you get your nose rubbed in it again and get beat.

im like mad dog, cant get rid of me, i keep comin back in every episode of time crisis

Who? I could look it up, I’m not too feeble and weak to use google search and learn something, I just don’t see me doing so because I’d have to actually respect you to go out of my way and I’m tired of doing such a respectful thing for somebody who continuously and constantly disrespects me.

if u aint never played time crisis, you dont respect yourself.

Oh my god, I haven’t played every game, haven’t listened to every song, haven’t watched every movie or tv show. it’s a crime against society and humanity and reality!

I respect myself because I made myself somebody I respected, that even in insanity, even in turning from my goals of world peace to have the goal to tear this world to shreds, I still retain my sanity, have reasoning for it and am still somebody I respect as a good person, doing things for the right reasons. And, I could go in depth; yes; and explain the right reasons for it and am currently using my talking to children voice while saying this because it seems your modus operandi to sit there and actually call me to do so every fucking time only to insult me again every time, like a god damn fucking cunt.

I dont insult u every time, u insult me every time u cunt.

Not my problem if you want to be a baby and not look up great games. I havent watched every game or movie either, most games and movies are lame, I only care about the classics and greats.

har har, I’m rubber and you’re glue…

I wonder why I insult you every time. From shitty arguments to shitty theses to simply resorting to just insults, you have not done a single thing I asked in terms of actually solidifying your theses or furthering them and have dropped to constantly attacking me.

I’m fucking homeless, you dumb bitch. What makes you think that I’m going to go look up time crisis, which I assume I would have to pay to play? Why don’t you actually use your brain?

It’s only 1 dollar, ask and beg for 1 dollar like you usually do. It used to be in every arcade in America, but if you haven’t noticed, societies turned into a living pile of shit with hipsters and Lame Disney Channel Live Action shows, there are hardly any arcades anymore. You may have to walk 3000 miles to find one in this day and age of liberalism and banning all good things in america like classic arcades.

Far as my theses goes, ain’t nothing to solidify. Science will find the answer.

I made up all this gender shit 10 years ago out my ass…Science has since piled up facts and evidence in my favor…so will be the same with all my other theories…I say it like i see it I call it like I see it

You stupid negro, I’ve seen your shitty website and your desperation to fix things…not gonna happen, you will not live a happy life…we will not let you…we will fuck up society and boycott the fuck out of it…dispite your pathetic attempts at pretending the past six decades of feminism never happened or that women are somehow victims of it too…

There is a price to be paid.

And you will be paying it.

I don’t actually beg or ask for money often. I don’t fall to bend to societal pressure to fill the stereotypical role of the homeless they’ve designed for so many to easily hate without knowing.

And, as far as you refusing to solidify your theses and admitting there’s nothing to solidify, I ask again what you’re doing here, among philosophers, without integrity, without grit. But, at least you admit in roundabout fashion instead of straightforward that your theses aren’t worth the feces monkeys throw at each other.