The body is the temple (progress thread)

Just moving on a daily day-to-day basis is a workout for me… the easiest workout I’ve ever done lol, but the most painful one of all. :neutral_face:

You’re getting up there mags

Is that the nicest thing you’ve ever said to anyone Manni?

The journey is a great one, the destiny of a final departure. The hour is drawing closer upon all. Are you excited to go?

Sounds very Orient Express or Eurostar… which would excite the adventurous senses of any extreme traveller, but I would not want to go on the journey I am currently on again… nor wish it upon anyone, and the final destination is lost in the maze of my mind and therefore uncertain or unknown.

All aboard! ding ding!

Abandoned Orient Express train left to the elements to rust:

I think she needs a good fucking. Gone too long without it, she’s turning into a depressed cripple.

lol

why don’t you pound her, trix?

Can’t afford plane tickets. The jews are holding me down, not allowing me to enter hollywood and be rich, instead they make sucky Disney Channel live action shows that aren’t even funny.

if you could afford it, what would you do to her?

Stuff. Can’t discuss it in detail, don’t want to get banned.

she would love to read what you would do to her…women feed off that shit…blows their egos up even more so…

True, but what’s in it for me? I could be spending my time writing other things.

Yeah, it’s true…don’t stroke her ego, not worth it.

Trying to psych myself up for my first physio exercises since just before Christmas… I can do this [-o<

You two sound like characters out of the Beano comics… how very laddish you both are projecting right now.

I’m burning the fat off my body down to 7%

been increasing my cardio to two hours a day, and weights to one hour…im going to start getting into calisthenics…for ideal body

Ensure your heart doesn’t give out, won’t ya… such low percentages are only for competition times, but I’m sure you’re aware of that? but I doubt you are very much.

yes, i’m aware. 7% is base level, i aim to remain between 7 - 10%, it will most likely average around 8-9 % most of the time.

After my lifting routine, i decided to do some cardio, so i hit the treadmill for about 20min, doing sprinting intervals, after that i decided to use the exercise bike. A young fat girl jumped on the bike next to me, i noticed her arms were full of cut marks, a severe case of self-harm. I then thought it would be much better for her to cut the carbs out of her diet rather than cut arms, and lose fat rather than blood. No doubt her need for self-harm is related to her self image. The cuts didn’t really seem fresh, so i figured she probably got over self-pity and decided to hit the gym…this was obvious by her newness to the gym, by asking me how to turn on the exercise bike, meaning the display, to which i replied you just pedal normally and then the computer turns on automatically because it has a detection system, so she did. She burnt around 100 calories…

Also, all the males in the weight lifting section are emasculated. If there is any place left in modern society where you think you would find aggressive testosterone fueled masculinity it would be in weight section of the gym. Naturally, two males upon mere contact is enough to create stand off, but no nothing… they refuse to make eye contact with anyone and also keep their head down avoiding any potential conflict, they also stay very clear of the women and bringing any attention to themselves…

I decided to grab a mat, which are hung upon the wall, i wanted to work on my abs doing crunches etc, anyways as i went to grab a mat, i cut a guy off who was also going to grab a mat, upon realization, respectfully i stopped and said go ahead, he strangely started mumbling something out of fear, then he said sorry and walked away…i concluded this male has had little contact with other humans during his entire life, he looked around 25…

i’ve noticed this behavior a lot, like when there is set of dumbbells near a member, who is no longer using them, i will walk up to them and say, “are you using those?”…they automatically enter into some kind of social fear where they have an inability to even speak properly, this happens 98% of the time…

I also noticed the gym mirrors in the weight section are slightly bent in order to create the illusion of bigger muscles, probably a strategy to motivate the members to keep their contract. I also noticed the same girls who pretty much live in the gym, who spend their time walking around showing off their bodies…too bad all the males are retarded,

Also, a career adviser that i once had attends the same gym, i noticed her looking at me and then moving around close by to put herself in front of me, she’s also starting to attend at random times to get a sense of when i attend, which is rather random. When i use to attend her office, she use to flirt with me and pinch my arms, making it very obvious she was attracted.

Personally, i don’t like her, i’m not entirely sure why, she just isn’t my type… so i just looked away and carried on doing my gym routine, she then started to doing all this cardio workout stuff trying to look all impressive…but meh…

also my neighbor in my old house also attends, she around 50, a music teacher, impulsive type, overly friendly and really sexually deprived. i lived in that house 20 years and she never had a partner, boyfriend nothing the entire time…i’m pretty sure she wants some action too, since she goes out of her way to walk up to me “to chat”… she seen me yesterday during her cardio session then when it ended she started to look around for me…but i hid behind the cable extension machine… these older women are horny… but she’s not to my liking.

to be continued…