Nervous in spite of understanding Mr. Nietzche

I already predicted the North American onset, but the cataclysm itself, the grand finale, is already underway in the darkness under which most sleep. That reminds me, the list I owe you is coming so you can investigate while you still have a physical body to return to. When you are bored in your hotel room, you can assert your will (its an alignment of your state of being) and tarry off.

Yes, by all means, send it to me. On the cataclysm, I agree, some call it a long coming prophetic process coming through, the Tribulation, whether or not the distinction merits it’self is questionable, however it is more likely then not.

Now I can see where the antichrist was a negative crucifixion.

Particular war in the art of Invisibility.

Guillaume Apollinaire

Oh Lord, what if MR. trump is not merely narcissistic, but an over the top crazy psychopath, according to a bunch of psychiatrists? They are fearful to put his condition to show, but one Harvard man said, that if you had to pit confidentiality rules between patient and doctor against national security, would that argument really fizzle away?

He does have his finger on the nuke button, after all He IS Commander in Chief.

The Eagelton affair blew up a lot of dust, because of a short period of treatment for depression for that man. However, can perhaps, and thus perhaps was also brought up, can not s crazy as a fox possibly be even more dangerous than the real thing, since who knows how much hidden treatment went into his head?

Are You afraid, yet, very afraid?

He is a lot shrewder than his hero Nixon, and more power hungry, so if there ever be a real try at impeachment, he will be counting again on his conspiratorial followers to bail him out. They will do anything, they have been scientologized by very clever mind control techniques, subliminally planted by a very computing prectitioner of the arts.

Naivety and the risking it all, is a verb as mix, if, it is naïveté.

The medium IS the message, what would Mc’Luhan say about the present predicament?

Just thought of something re:Trump.

Me thinkin’ there is more to this then meet the eye. It came suddenly without warning, like on the wings of cherubs.

If that is the case, the switch reels, we should all bow down to him, and consider him a hero, not a villain.

In that case I would love the man and feel a tremendous pity for him.

But only if the following scenario WAS the case:

If the very superior super duper far advanced military computers of both Russia’s and the US’s military has come to the unavoidable conclusion, that with a remaining 0 ideology, in a post modern world, apart from the necessary close co operation of both previous superpowers, ALL would be lost. Try to get this notion into the people of the world, still hanging on to the notion of the fate humanity hanging in the balance of a no warning before launch scenario. Most people not aware of advance warning and direct telephone lines between prez Putin and Trump, may not know their history, that the Cuban Missle Crisis brought on . In that time the doomsday clock advanced perilously close to human extinction, including all other species.

What if, the present time swings on an equally compelling delicate balance?

Dualism is alive and well, and thank you Jesus I am a Kantian, for leaving this long shot open to my mind, otherwise I don’t know, I may become futilistically and hopelessly lost.

If the above scenario has a chance of being real, then I will go to Russia myself, and kiss the ground Putin walks on, as well.

What is reality, versus delusion? I think of my attendance at RDLaing’s appearance at USC, where the notion was introduced, asking him of the ‘levels of experience’. Surprisingly, that question pre emoted M.Guy Thompson’s essay, ‘The Primacy of Experience’ in R.D. Laing’s Approach to psychoanalysis’.

He mentions the ‘levels of experience’ , as well. Replacing Freud’s concepts of intention with Heidegger’s intentionality,the cognitive precedent becomes obvious, on the face of it, by a metaphoric use of the word. In other words, it corresponds to the notion that the sub conscious does not begin a bad faith use of the elements of the sub conscious by an objective-literal sense, but in a sense of experiencing on different albeit non linear sense the painful experience, and merely and conveniently forgetting it.

It becomes not a deliberate ruse of self deception, but a total lack of being able to re-connect that level of reality, which consists of an untreadebke proposition of truth, the standard to which, as by way of comparison, does not exist.

Now, my experience of testing reality in terms of an exposure to the real intentions of someone in context whom I felt happened to be beguilingly there, perhaps fatalistically being there, almost as if obeying higher cosmic rules and mechanisms, or perhaps set up, as a test of fidelity, by others interested in me; mirrors, in Lacan’s sense, my own internal sense of the content of reality, pitting the inner and outer realms as either exhibiting a dual, or continuous aspects.

The discontinuity, as an expression of bad faith, is where Laing breaks with the existentialists, and in stead uses Husserl’s phenomenological exploration into the realms of the self and others. The deception occurring there is not a deliberate estrangement meant to over ride the intended excluded content, neither is it a case of wanting to believe it, which will eventually become a case of believing in it as a function of ‘Truth’. It is simply, rather, the inability to experience the IT, as a result of not experiencing the ‘voice’ of that experience, not on some re pressed level, but on a level which the experience had become expressible. It is through primary experience only that awareness becomes open, and repression cannot become opened through any other channel, either in Freudian analytic terms or, in terms of a primary experience in existential terms, because neither can re-trace to the original bracketed experience in its particular ediectic, nor phenomenal level.

The truth to the libidinal problem suggested above sets a tone to which the following solution may apply: if, the situation was set, or pre-set, as a test, then truth value analysis is unnecessary, since the set up would become void, do to its inauthentic structural level.

The second notion again is invalid, because of the difficulty in establishing correlation, between intention and intentionality, between singular players as individual part takers or, variable players seeking a single theme; as best expressed in the play, 'Six Characters ‘In Search of an Author’. Here, the players focus shifts toward a common theme, veering away on self analysis, away from questions of whether they are acting out of good or bad faith. It is the interaction whic determines a possible outcome, whose intentionality becomes a secondary derivative.
The delusion develops out of development of succeeding interactions, hopefully, and not through a dramatic action by adoption of either one of the ways in which ‘truth’, or ‘reality’ could be discovered. If, the notion is adopted, that a discovery of what’s going on is adopted, then engaging by at least two players of a particular theme, is a sine quo non.

I think Trump’s reality, can not be gathered as either as a test of how far he can push the envelope of civil obedience and constitutional adherence qua in terms of bad or good faith, since his intentional use of executive power can not be limited by, or to a singular intention. This is his problem, or will soon become appearant, when he expresses such ideas as ‘I know this better than the judges, or the generals’

The politics of his experience, will necessarily drive these notions toward ‘Real Tests’ , of executive privilege, having perhaps not having experienced them as necessary ‘Parts’, in his experience.

To analyze this, an outer, post futuristic approach may very well be appropriated.

Laing has been instrumental , much more than any other thinker in the pursuit of higher understanding of how persons tinker in pursuit of supposed common good.

That the Twilight of The Idols need a new Dawn, will likely be serried in the next few years. It is a terrifying thought, yet, idolatry has not yet been completely erased from the dictionary, and it never will. Perhaps it is just as necessary, however it’s
aesthetic relation to a primordially visual antecedent, will bring to focus the poison to become its own medecine. For that reason it is said, if He doesent
exist, Heneeds to be created. Idolatry is as
illusionary, as the difference between a child’s innocence, and the social decay accompanying the vanity of Schopenhauer, and the unsuccessful
attempt at a new Dyonistic reclamation. Nietzche’s offering was predictive and not a prescription.

Old guy Trump a pure empiricist, maybe thinking finally my money can buy anything, even immortality may be cause, in a few years cybernetics, organ transplant may reach a stage where, and if I have to push the button well, with god being dead, folks, just proved it, I the biggest sham since time immemorial at the supposed end times, here I am against all odds, yes I was predicted, and I’ve got the biggest ol’ bunker against thermonuclear disaster, yes folks, my money will make me survive, as a matter of fact will drain the swamp all right you’ll see of the rubble who were crazy enuf to elect me, which proves the fallibility of the rubble, their low iq’s to which I cater to. The beast speaking many many languages, see, my popularity as film flam as one snake oil charmer suddenly, wham, my numbers go up just like that after a rousing TelePrompTer job.

Well now, I will buy all the gadgets and stuff and I will become the first machine man, reaching out to the heavens, an evil robot out of Reagan’s Star Wars,
My mind enplanted into the machine , in these super modern times where only the strongest survive.

In my new world order, no one with a portfolio of less than 50 to a hundred billion will survive, but in 8 years that will be chicken feed, I am aiming for a trillion folks.

It will be then, and not then, that all the others who survive the nukes, will be enslaved, pretty much functioning like worker ants, while we, the gods, installed in our own perfect replica of mount Olympus, will be elevated to the sky bolts of the godly heavens, resurrected from the ashes, living proof of the Dawn of The Gods. Yes folks, that IS the master plan, might as well you fall in line with what has been foretold.

And folks, guess what, everyone who survives will validate me for having reduced population to medieval levels, where values were right on target. Folks, that’s the way it is, and was, and will be for ever and ever says the Lord. Amen.

This scenario is not as far fetched as it may sound. With the preservation of the biological brain, a total input into a very sophisticated computer may sustain a semblance of identity.

However, the retrograde wish will decompensate into a clear dialectical divide, and hence if the regression is not stopped below the level of an eidectically reduced treshold, the phenomenological plunge will land him at a minimum of self awareness, whereby his stature would metamorpbose into a vestige, a God, again, beginning its upward journey into More then a literally manifested God.

The machine then again will convert into a spiritual entity.

And so does Everyman, Who by that time will only think generically, of the Fall.

Looking at Pro Trump forums the same unintelligent and heated rhetoric can be seen on part of of the supporters, as those on the Democratic side with the opposite bias. There is one difference, however, there is none of the denials and approaching scent of witchunt in the air, caused by unwarranted denials.
He who protests too much creates waves of suspicion, and some of the actions appear to be efforts to damage control the actions which should have been obvious to any smart politician.

A coming war, or some invented cause for action in a national emergency would serve well an administration which has given up on efforts to suppress growing internal oversight via a special prosecutor, if that comes to be.

These are dangerous times, admittedly, when popular opinion has fractured to the point of trying too hard to create a missing grey area, which at least would remind holders of opposing views, that there is, at least a potential for some kind of reality to this, which is only missing because it’s not really apparent, for lack of information. But this is not the case, two different and rightly had sources are being reified, one as valid as the other, both of which seems to be unassailably rooted in misinformation.

The dawn of propaganda, not merely based merely on different political coloring of the same fact, but the manufacture of different facts. How long this will go on depends on the eventual dissamblance and incongruity , giving more weight, power , and rational to the one over the other.

Although these times are far more weighty then the red scare and the almost parallel of the Nixon debacle, it is not merely coincidental that Nixon was Trump’s mentor in a sense, and it was Nixon who literally foresaw the necessary coming of fascism in the U.S.

From here on, an almost certain appointment Special Prosecutor, will raise the level of dissent, if and when such a person can be swayed, to give a beneficial report. This type of deception also has precedence…

Ken Starr tried to bury Clinton, in his Whitewater mess, and his recent praising of Clinton underscores the shifting sands of political correctness. The fact is, people do not have the capacity to go back in history more then two generations.

Was understanding Mr. Neitzche supposed to make you feel less nervous, or not nervous at all?

Nervous of assurance in yourself?

Less nervous because thinking people will make (by understanding) the difference between the various aphormentioned ideas, the conceivably change course.Even the argument that the Crucifixion was awaste of time had been digested for two thousand years, plenty of time to learn something. But it seems a so worthless. So in spite, I remain nervous.

Either the truth lays, if Trump or the CIA/FBI/Media is right or wrong, there is the real fact of the legitimization of manufactured TRUTH going on which translates into the mendacity of trivialization of the ‘American People’, whom people at the apex consider
multiethnic powerless rubbishy anyhow, de facto,
whereas the pinnacle unchangeingly, unflinchingly remain dedicated to that 1%, regardless of the theatrics of bi-partisanship.

It’s all theatrics, and it’s amusingly clear, that democracy as has been envisioned, is simply fodder
to historical/hysterical gyrations to the n-th power.

As power gets more concentrated, as capital gets more concentrated, the more this process will evolve into
the era of the non political era of individual faceless powerless reality shows.

There is no exit, since we have bracketed any and all solutions between the discrepancy of vision and thought of what power really means. It has ceased to have much relevance to will, since will can and has been bought out with all other commodities.

Trump is a clever opportunist, not to miss a beat, and in spite of and against any and all odd, he will prevail.

The he power of the material has captured any other possibility
, however, if Hishop Berkeley was right, then that which will defeat this seemingly impenetrable edifice,will be most like the thief n the night, coming in unseen, beguiling the sanity of those to whom reality has to consist of a visceral proof of reality.

This to those who think , the most obvious may turn to the least likely.

Little league with my grandson

He dotes on m will be find out I am a fraud or, will j find I am like a derelict from Mash, and the spoof is almost a cute refrain to appease those whose survival guilt has become the better of them, or they just went out pretending they were gay.or, may be they didn’t have to pretend. Think of a rationale to fight, or not to.

Referentiality I s the gate which if unearthed,can either further block progress toward a transcendence, or, it may actually further progress.

A fraud? over what? or you simply feel a fraud? if so… why?

Why no confidence in yourself Jerkey? after all you and ILP have been through!