keys to heaven

I would disagree with as above, so below. Above is pure. Middle Earth is not pure. And the below goes down way farther down than this Earth realm and it’s not where happy endings are forged.

Give the guy a break. Does everything you say make sense?

i guess thats fair

I looked up this with a variety of bible /sect words
biblehub.com/matthew/16-19.htm

The word loosed is interesting. You loose a demon on earth and that sucker might be in heaven , or. What???

It is referring to arranging for the ideal to be on Earth, “Heaven on Earth”. If the ideal involves having demons around, then Peter is in a position to arrange that. But it isn’t likely that the ideal, the Heaven, involves demons or devils, considering their nature.

Im a demon on Earth, rest assured it is no heaven for me, nothing but rules and regs putting a damping on all fun to be had.

Demons are simply fallen angels, simply kicked and banned for refusing to prostrate against false gods.

…quite the opposite. But then what would one expect for a demon to say and/or think.

You would expect a demon to say the tree of knowledge and ultimate philosophy.

I don’t think there is any such thing as demons, the original meaning refers to ‘the deceiver’ ~ illusions. So heaven would be a place without such illusions. Maybe they get played out here, hence the need for here.
as above so below, would thence translate as, the same thing in heaven as earth but without the illusions e.g. death. after all, if when you die you find yourself still existing then obviously death is an illusion.

It didn’t, questioning if it does now. It can be the case that the demons are not necessary, or necessary

“De-mon” refers to that which divides the unity, the oneness, the togetherness, the “monolith”. It is associated with deception, but deception isn’t the issue.

Yea but, I think original intent was not devil or demon as we understand the words. I think we could simply use results of immoral acts or deliberate evil acts would be loosed in the realm. It implies that heaven is a mirror realm, sort of.

Heaven is the irony tower, the facebook of cuntery vagina, where you are kicked out for speaking your mind. Dripping wet cunts and hot lesbians, but before you get any of that, you get to sent to hell and damnation for not bowing to their lameness.

All I know is, my band is called the illusions. Illusions are fun. Videogames are an illusion.

It is far more an issue of which angels (aka. ideas).

can one commit an evil act without being deluded? would god make a real hell for people who fall to illusions, when all our flaws are causal or situational? the whole notion of demons and hell is itself an illusion. I suppose as Christians believe in original sin that makes it different, but I don’t think we’d find any info in the brain from before we are born, which is why I don’t buy into that.

Isn’t dividing the monolith a good thing? Or are you a big fan of one-world-government, an oppressive penis monolith enforcing bullshit abrahamic morality on unwitting citizens of the land?

God is “Reality”, “What is”, “Your situation”. You can blame What is, Your situation, Reality for anything you want, but it governs you, you don’t govern it. If you “disobey reality” (aka. “deluded”) then, like anyone who ignores reality, you will probably fall into traps that might very well last or repeat for the rest of your life (aka “eternally”). With the help of a “Savior”, such traps, especially those arranged by other people, can be released and your bad judgement (aka “sin”) be forgiven in the sense that your mistake did not trap you into misery as it would have otherwise (aka “Saved”).

The serious “evil” is that Man tried to emulate Reality itself (be a Godwannabe). And by such emulation condemn those who did not obey just as reality would condemn those who ignored it. THAT is the ONLY evil on Earth - Godwannabes.

That would depend on what you are calling the “Monolith”, contract, or coven. But if dividing it is a good thing, then Heaven is made of that “good thing” and not of whatever kind of monolith you were referring to. The confusion between the religions is one of “Of what is Heaven truly made?” It is up to Reality to dictate that, not merely what a bunch of people want so as to satisfy their lust for power and control.

no “archetypes” ???

Sigh! … so much brain power wasted on an illusion.

I suppose this is another way to state the question the bible verse posits