A pebble on a beach

A pebble on a beach

I made myself…and by that all which exists, exists because I am [in all cases]. Same for anything; for this pebble on the beach to be what it is where it is, all the things that went into its making and positioning through time to ultimately be this pebble on the beach [and if qm is true then also throughout the universe] had to happen the way they did.

This points to the idea that rather than a creator or anything et al to be the maker of anything et al, in fact if we could follow the line of any existence, it could only lead to its own originator. We could say that the pebble was once space dust and not one thing, but equally that for the pebble to exist all that went into that is >part of< the pebbles journey. that is, unless we add an objective factor of separation to wit I can find none.

_

to be honest, I have read this post 4 times and I still don’t quite
get where you are going with this…

Kropotkin

yeah i’m on the same page, especially near the end

Amorphos is simply stating that if he was made at some point, or if everything were made at some point, it’s still a part of him through causation, he is his own and all of ours creator still; we all are.

Are you talking about fate?

Everything relates to everything else a bit like the butterfly effect, so for that pebble to be in that place at that given time, the tide had to move it, the sand had to shape it and the clouds of dust had to form the solar system. You can take any one point and trace it back without any divisions on its line [of progression], which to me means that there would be an original point of origins akin to the seed.

This part?…
unless we add an objective factor of separation to wit I can find none.

Imagine a time lapse camera following the movements of something over time, then note how there would be no division or edit and instead just a flow back to the point of origin.

Indeed, something akin to being our own creator gods.

_

I think you have it backwards. There are an infinite iterations of possibilities until consciousness exists and then locks that particular iteration into play. So there are in infinite iterations of pebble structures and non-pebble structures, all without purpose, until one happens to have the first conditions for consciousness to spawn.