What are you doing? (Part 1)

im fucking bored, im going to the gym…get the hell out of my way

What body part(s) you training? I’ve started dreaming of weights/of holding them… it’s a positive sign.

Sleep now finally calls, so political activity can wait for a few more hours to be continued.

i did triceps/shoulders, and a little biceps/back

No legs?

did them yesterday, they are healing.

Yesterday I could only do 3 curls. Only had 1 day to heal so…Also I think it’s mental. Heart wasn’t in it yesterday.

I dream of the day I am able to lift weights again, but I will just have to be content with moving for now… it’s at least a step up from my previous state, which was a state.

Well, I’m finally paying a visit to Stormfront and I just wanted to thank the people here who introduced me to that forum.

Unfortunately, from what I’ve seen so far the site is a bit too cuckservative-ish to me. Apparently you can insult whites and call them “rednecks” and “white trash”, but you can’t say the n-word, which is automatically censored with *.

And that is supposed to be a white nationalist site hateful to other races :icon-rolleyes: … pffft CUUUUUUUCCCCKKSSSS

If you think that’s hateful you’ve never seen real hate :evilfun:

What is real hate?

Damn, sleep eludes me.

Sounds like a joke or conspiracy, like how neo-nazis endorsed Trump a zionist jew for president.

Light therapy.

Does that actually work. Ive read positive things about it

Yes, and fairly quickly. 15 min. intervals with a short rest period works best for me.

Just got back from gym, did cardio interval stuff…feel really good, think ill include more of this into my plan. i plan on burning a lot of fat and getting some abs. will start intense mountain climbers and the like tomorrow morning to obtain this goal, will post progress pictures to take the lady’s sexual desires into consideration when they masturbate or have sex with their “partners”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh oh, Joker’s in trouble.

MP’s production made me laugh, he can be quite the showman. MP, your sculpting is progressing nicely. Bloody sweatin’ beautiful. :sunglasses:

watching planet of the apes on a planet full of apes…

Merlin and I just finished watching the new Doctor Strange movie. What a letdown.

So it’s like a reality show?