suicide

It seems to me that people who get everything easily for free,
will tread what they have differently than if they had to fight for it and earn it.

If i remember right, suicides are higher in developed countries than it is with third world type countries.

This may not make sense to some of you, but a lot of people seem to me to self destruct despite a relatively easy life.

Reason is, junk food. Toxins in the mind and body. Also mofos in third world countries have more exercise, tend to have more friends, enjoy simple stuff more, and tend to be uneducated simpletons and stupid. Suicide is a sign and symptom of intelligence. Animals very rarely do it.

I’m surprised but i think i agree with you.

Cool.

Are we saying that suicide is a luxury, and/or that intelligence is a cause? Perhaps, but maybe its simpler, if you have to work hard just to survive, you wont be getting much time to think about suicide, and will be thinking about the others involved. Whereas in richer countries you possibly wont have too many people to worry about how it will affect. We seam to be ripped away from most people we knew when young, scattered to the winds and end up lonely souls for one reason or another.
I’d go for individualism/society [in terms of being social] and mobility as the main cause.

Disconnect from the server and you’re out.

Well… You can’t remember that because third world countries don’t have stats!!

Suicide generally in bulk has to do with social ostrasization … That’s the number one cause of it.

For example:

The highest female suicides in the world are in some rural areas of China and India… Two places where they believe having a girl instead of a boy is evil. So women grow up being ashamed of their gender.

I think this is true

I also think judgements upon these persons can reverse

e.g. the fighter and the … “getter?” can, in some cases, swap positions, and learn what it is to be in another man’s shoes

yeah, eggshells go both ways, i think

It’s a spiritual weakness that is turned into misdirection by some other force that feeds the weakened individual a false solution. Almost like a possession by another entity that removes the pain with a directed lie that feels like a purposeful solution to the weakened individual. It’s spiritual warfare. Men stuff much of what happens to them, this weakness isn’t given a voice, so their suicide success rate is higher. Women often talk about what is happening to them, so other forces can intervene and stop their completion of the act of suicide. One acquaintance attempted suicide multiple times and each time, she survived but was physically worse off after each attempt. After she jumped off a major bridge onto concrete and survived, she was then confined to a wheelchair. I hope that type of lifetime possession is rare. She was like a Terminator set out to destroy herself for 30 years. A beloved teacher, wife, mother, friend.

So someone who is financially secure has an easy life?
That’s only if you have one need, that for financial security.
But higher people have greater number of needs.
So financially secure life isn’t necessarily easy for them.

Developed countries have higher standards of living, but they also very high maintenance, so it’s a lot more stressful. In a poor country, you can just build a house and live in it. You don’t have to fear missing a mortgage payment and losing it. It may not have electricity or running water and it may be just a shed, but at the same time, nobody is going to bug you about paying a myriad of taxes, or following building or planning codes. Nobody is going to tax you to death on just about everything. Less regulations to follow also means less stress.
The cost of living is also much higher in developed countries. You may have a nice house, but you may also lose it if you have to cover emergency medical expenses for example (which are high in many developed countries), so there is no guarantee that you won’t simply lose everything overnight, because everything costs money. Most of property is owned by banks anyway. So, I wouldn’t say that you get it for free (if that’s what you meant) - you have to pay for everything you have; there’s probably more truly free stuff in poor countries than in developed capitalistic ones. It may not be the best quality free stuff, but it’s likely free stuff with less strings, if any, attached to it.

Suicide is a back door escape of being. It is the salvation of the hopeless and miserable.

All suicides have a reason for doing it. It’s nothing to do with the relative prosperity of their society: it’s personal.

If there are fewer suicides in poor countries - I say if, because the statistics may not be accurate - there is a psychological reason. For example, religious countries tend to be poor, and religious people tend to be afraid of an afterlife wherein their gods will punish them for escaping their earthly misery. (The excellent reason for that is: the prelates made highly punitive laws, so the abused underclass would have no way out.)