Birth of the Skypeople

Birth of the Skypeople

can the future be avoided?..

As I think we’ll all have flying vehicles soon [I’m going to live on an airship 24/7 [not those pathetic ones you get now]], I propose a universal ‘race’ and philosophy for life…
If we were all born on a plane in flight we’d have no nationhood as such. we could cling onto some approximation of that relative to what piece of ground we were flying over at a variable point in time, but that would make little sense. We could imagine many issues as if looking out of a window of a plane and viewing the world as a whole, its just a different perspective.

How many issues in the world already have solutions? …nearly all of them probably. Ergo the main issue is that we are not applying those solutions, and not placing people in the position to sort such problems out themselves.
Why aren’t we doing that at least at a faster rate than currently and over our lifetimes. Mostly its financial, our money is worth more than poorer nations, thus for them to buy off us and with less money than us is almost impossible.

What’s wrong with maximising the markets so you can sell your products to everyone? What if we made money universal [one kind of] so at least people from poorer parts of the world would have a chance to keep up. As a businessperson and from the individual perspective, you will want to save costs by purchasing wholesale at the cheapest rate. However, if your business was the whole world [the universal perspective], then you would want to buy and sell equally to all and to the maximum degree. Something like 50-50% [retail/wholesale] should be the given universal rate of exchange [currently approx 70/30%], except where costs on either side are more, where such costs may be offset relatively.

How about TRADE WITHOUT CONDITIONS!
Human beings build and as a consequence buy and sell stuff. Sorry to Marx and lefty philosophers but that’s the fundamentals of it. Ultimately there will be a free-flowing exchange between individuals, where politics will be barely needed and borders eliminated.
How are the short-sighted Nazis like trump and the brexiteers, going to work with all the mobility we’ll be having? It IS going to become impossible to to police borders, and walls can easily be flown over.
Even if there are no political measures taken to help us along, things will inevitably merge, become more flexible in exchanges and the movements of people will increase and become more varied.

Don’t know about you, but I don’t need an airship, my mind has long past the bounds of orbit of gravity of earth.

I like to thinks so yes, certainly from the perspective base. so do you see a line and rub it out? e.g. race.

I’m half black and half white, race is a relevant subject to me. I like to dispel idiocy on both sides.