i've decided to settle

so yeah as the title says, i have decided to make an effort to find someone to settle with…for some reason i’m incredibly attracted to women who are much older than me. I’m 30 now, but i want someone who late 30s, 40s and even 50s…

this got me wondering, why am i attracted to older women?

What was your mother like?

i will bring up something

i have always wanted a woman who looks like she’s 20, acts like she’s 40, cooks like she’s 60

a friend of mine added “gums like she’s 80” as a joke lol

age matters, it is felt

Sometimes I have a fetish for older women too. A delusional side of me hopes they are intelligent and reasonable, but as I said that is the delusional side of me hoping. Most of them just give stupid canned responses of “Oh you are too young for me” and aren’t even worth a bother. Keep in mind they are the baby boomer’s generation, a generation of morons raised on propoganda and media bullshit just like moderns. Some of them are very religious.

A good loving woman, couldn’t be better really, damn near close to perfect. Her heart is pure.

Such a dear woman would without intent set standards in your mind. Older women are probably part of that deep respect love and standard.

i do have a soft spot for older women.

I honestly see no problem having a relationship with older women.Younger women don’t act like real women anymore anyways. Older women are more authentic. Younger women are childish, immature, fickle, unloyal, materialistic, and sexually promiscuous. In other words, young or younger women are full of problems for any man. I feel sorry for the younger men that hook up with them. Sure, they’re getting a great young piece of ass but all the problems that come with it isn’t worth the bother. The younger female generations are garbage.

Agreed

That’s all good unless you intend to have a child.

If the worst comes to the worst and you have to settle for a young woman, can’t you just wait till she gets older?

Younger women aren’t even reproducing in vast numbers anyways. …

Not much of a difference there.

Age difference means difference in the amount of experience . . . not fun, especially if the woman in question has a disappointment streak with regard to relationships. Again, not fun.

Depends on the woman. Not all women act the same. That’s an oversimplification.

There are some women that act like that however.

Too much baggage. She will always be haunted by her past and you will always be her savior, I mean, her drug that helps her forget. Do you want to be a drug? Drugs never really make you truly happy.

Please keep this vague, not personal, to any one poster…

What do you mean?

Older women have a much higher likelihood of giving birth to a retarded child.

Is that really true? Are there any valid statistics to elaborate such?

Still doesn’t matter since both younger and older women aren’t reproducing hardly anymore.

This is the era of being childless in the west.

Down’s Syndrome babies are more prevalent in older mothers. A heartbreaking condition for many parents for their child may never be capable of independent living and who will look after their child when the parents pass away? On the other hand, these children are some of the gentlest beings on Earth who are very generous with their love.