isit ok to be gay?

Never was a big fan of those Monk types, half of them were gay rapists anyway.

different types approach the monk route for different reasons, but the monk route regarding it’s way of life offers celibacy, mgtow enter it to protect themselves from forced homosexuality, where as genuine homosexuals or pedophiles enter it out of shame, guilt etc

It is a case of the healthy forcing themselves to be sick.

Reason being is, violence is shamed in society, when a man cannot slap a woman when she is being cruel, cruelty runs rampant. This is why I hate pacifism, because it does nothing to stop cruelty.

So when a man is not allowed to be violent, when the odds are hopeless and against him, he turns to monkery, masochism, and pacifism to cope with his defeat against the impossible army.

Monkery, pacifism etc can act as a buffer to prevent sickness, such as insanity, or even suicide… a coping defense against an environmental circumstance. Although, i agree, it is a step down from being healthy…it’s more or less oppression through self-repression .

It is really a sickness. What’s stopping someone from stealing a boat and going to Thailand and curing their sexual frustration? Humans are so castrated to the point where they don’t even try, they just suicide like a bunch of lemmings. They have no fight left in them anymore, next will be automated cars shoved down our throats, and that will be the end because it will be total civil war at that point.

Why would somebody have to steal a boat to go to Thailand…why not just take a plane… as it goes, some mgtow do, in fact, go there for the lady boys…i guess it works for them, a last resort on the last resort…

p.s please pay your internet bill, i really shouldnt have to wait for you to go to the library in order to play quake

If you had already made that game, we’d be rich and I’d have more money.

If they are too broke to afford a plane. And lol

in a much saner society genuine homosexuality would be minimalistic.

since we live in a EXTREMELY sick society, most gays, I’d up to 80-85%, are this way because they have been TAUGHT ( abused, either verbally, physically or both). Pedophilia is rampant, especially among high middle and the upper classes.

Until we fix this massive western pedogate, the topic of homosexuality is not one. We have seen this in the ancient rome, pederasty was a way of life and almost every man was bisexual… but then roman empire collapsed… when debauchery is institutionalized the end isnt far away anymore. Looks like we are in for a remake.

We also have serious issues like the food chain, milk for example that is saturated with hormones given to the cows so they can produced milk 24/7. Young girls get breasts at 9-10 years old and boys are getting emotionally feminized as a result. GMOs as a whole alter the DNA and emotions. Transgerdrism is also mainly linked to food , sexual abuse and brainwashing.

So the pedophile factor combined with DNA alteration, society is slowly on becoming androgynous (anything goes)

time to wake up, right

MOSTLY CAUSED BY SEX TRAFFICKING, AND THIS MEANS MILLIONS OF KIDS SEXUALLY ABUSED EVERY YEAR
Roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States …

Pedos exist solely due to sexual stratification by women. Let’s say there is a 60 year old pedo who likes 4 year olds. I gaurantee that if he, at age 14, had sexual attention from hot babes, at age 20, had 5 hot dominatrixes telling him what to do and giving him hot dreamy sex, he would not grow up to be a pedophile.

My life calling is to legalize pimping, so I can save the world from would-be pedophiles.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvWj18LeU1g[/youtube]

I’d rather you didn’t fuck me, to be honest I’d rather much rather be fucked by a hot lesbo dominatrix.

Friend of mine that couldn’t get laid told me he turned gay so that eventually women would get mad and get jealous. He still never really got laid, but he said if the entire world turned gay women would suddenly get so jealous they would get interested in penis again.

Eventually? Hear the reversal on tran’es occupying bathrooms of their choice? I think some woman high up into some Trumpist politician has already a hand in the trousers.

I think human sexuality develops with time. One can assume being straight for years and then “learn” they are not later in life, like 30 yrs old+. no judgement, I have just met people who portray this, kinda

here is an example of TAUGHT gay behavior… in the UK 140,000 kids disappear every year… here below the tip of the iceberg… because this is how homosexuality has spread for decades, pedophilia within the catholic church is a major scandal for sure to start with. People have turned a blind eye and now it is a pandemic as a result. Transgendrism will follow the same pattern if people do not wake up. It is not about being against transgedrism but bringing back society to much sanER cognitive levels first.

UK police arrest 660 suspected pedophiles - CNN.com
including doctors, teachers and scout leaders, in a six-month operation, the National Crime Agency said. (2014)
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/16/world/europe/uk-pedophile-probe/index.html

In 2014 it was reported that over 100,000 child in America, a year, were victims of sex trafficking, and those numbers are low because many of the victims are silenced because they are still enslaved. According to some reports, there are 100,000 to 300,000 underage girls being sold for sex in America each year. Those numbers do not represent the overall totals when those not considered minors are included.
themillenniumreport.com/2016/12/ … pizzagate/

it is just evberywhere
Canadia’ s Huge Ring pedophilia Busted !!
youtube.com/watch?v=IMVptHaVaxg
MASSIVE NORWAY PEDOPHILIA RING BUSTED NEWS FROM NORWAY
youtube.com/watch?v=5oydw4YVm84
474 Pedophiles Arrested in California Feb 2nd 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=gY9vMAZk-Q0

all it takes is to do some home work and acknowledge that the situation is out of control!

800.000 missing kids every year… dems vs reps is such a distraction! Anybody believing in politics must support politicians will looking into these issues FIRST!

IT IS A WESTERN PANDEMIC

Hand in the trousers? All I’m waiting for is an army of tran’es to lead the nation to social collapse, and cleanse this great nation from religious corruption, but none of them have the balls to do so.