isit ok to be gay?

i think it is wrong to be deceitful about patterns exhibited by adults, straight or gay

i think expressing one’s intentions is okay as long as it is clearly demarcated/denoted as an intention/desire, and not a limitation that ACTUALLY exists

meaning if the exception exists, don’t teach the rule

my thoughts

Is it OK to be something that you have no control over? Is psychopathy OK as
long as no one gets killed? Does serial killing bother you more than anal sex?

Are you asking for permission, manni? :mrgreen:

No. Nor would I encourage nor legitimize such a destructive lifestyle.

Can you expand on this?

It is interesting some times to see how information is processed and here is a wonderful example. The question
pertains to sexual orientation yet manages to get translated within the minds of some as pertaining to lifestyle

interesting…

No. it is all I wish to say.

surreptitious57

What are your thoughts on A Shieldmaiden’s unwillingness to expand on her statements?

youtu.be/VNGyEQKLkWY :wink:

When society forces you to be gay and creates a global prison system of being gay, you are blameless and innocent, being gay is not in your hands.

This is why there’s a thing called “MGTOW Monk” on the rise, the mgtow aspect to protect themselves from women, the monk aspect to protect themselves from seeking alternative sexual options such as homosexuality.

Quite cruel really.

Never was a big fan of those Monk types, half of them were gay rapists anyway.

different types approach the monk route for different reasons, but the monk route regarding it’s way of life offers celibacy, mgtow enter it to protect themselves from forced homosexuality, where as genuine homosexuals or pedophiles enter it out of shame, guilt etc

It is a case of the healthy forcing themselves to be sick.

Reason being is, violence is shamed in society, when a man cannot slap a woman when she is being cruel, cruelty runs rampant. This is why I hate pacifism, because it does nothing to stop cruelty.

So when a man is not allowed to be violent, when the odds are hopeless and against him, he turns to monkery, masochism, and pacifism to cope with his defeat against the impossible army.

Monkery, pacifism etc can act as a buffer to prevent sickness, such as insanity, or even suicide… a coping defense against an environmental circumstance. Although, i agree, it is a step down from being healthy…it’s more or less oppression through self-repression .

It is really a sickness. What’s stopping someone from stealing a boat and going to Thailand and curing their sexual frustration? Humans are so castrated to the point where they don’t even try, they just suicide like a bunch of lemmings. They have no fight left in them anymore, next will be automated cars shoved down our throats, and that will be the end because it will be total civil war at that point.

Why would somebody have to steal a boat to go to Thailand…why not just take a plane… as it goes, some mgtow do, in fact, go there for the lady boys…i guess it works for them, a last resort on the last resort…

p.s please pay your internet bill, i really shouldnt have to wait for you to go to the library in order to play quake