What Soul Type Do You Have?

I nominate Kris as the guinea pig! :mrgreen:

Very!

It would be a lot like Eric’s Impressions of ILP People.

A lot less accurate than self-administered testing, but still interesting.

Hunter 14,caregiver 12,Thinker 14,Helper 13,Educator 12,Performer 10, Leader 11, Spiritualist 19

The validity of this test seem to exclude the + or - factor of possible error, some or all of which depend on the truthfulness of given answers. It may be a pure projection of an ideal sense of self, and it’s supposed correspondence with its interjected value.
The deflection may vary wildly, even when it appears to the test taker that it is his honest opinion of himself. It may not represent the degree of that, of which people over or undervalue each question, since some untruthfullness have been so deeply repressed.

A missing question such as ‘do I tend to over or undervalue myself’ should be relevant, and governing.
The test, even if posed by a psychic’s standard, seem too simplistic.

People always undervalue themselves. I was just chatting about this, it’s the reason that the world is so screwed up, that people do not understand their worth. If you find it difficult to value yourself, you will be unable to value elsewhere.

Cool and since WD nominated me and it was my idea, I submit myself as First to test the waters :slight_smile:

Ok Kris, you asked for it:

soul type - Kris.png

Again, it’s pretty even. Not knowing you very well meant a lot of 3’s down the page. Also, on the rare occasion when I felt I did have a definite answer, it went to the extreme (1 or 5). It seems there’s rarely any uncertainty in the minds of other when they think they know something about a person.

…Or you could just have your palms read, perhaps tarot cards?

Is that ‘Negative Nancy’ you’re exuding to affect all with mockery or specifically towards an individual such as myself?

Well that might speak to “diplomat” but I know that you are not always diplomatic. :evilfun: But you do have an O-L life.

Not bad, I guess.

I agree with gib for the post part, Wendy. I had about the same experience which he did. The way some of the questions were shaped made it rather difficult to give an honest answer. I clicked in “3” kind of often myself because as humans we are, at least I am not completely this or that. Some things are simply not so black and white.

These things are not an exact science - and I think that it is true that some will sometimes be lured in to click in a response that shows their selves in a better light though I may be wrong here.

I don’t consider myself to be a spiritualist or a leader - I don’t want to lead or follow. I can kind of understand where the “educator” part came from though I don’t like that term either with reference to myself.

I kind of enjoyed the hunter…

One can be honestly unsure or unconvinced.

As is the way of the skeptic and agnostic.

I meant unsure of yourself, more so than your surroundings.

Hunter 8
Caregiver 6
Creator 11
Thinker 13
Helper 10
Educator 5
Performer 10
Leader 10
Spiritualist 8

The low score for educator is a little surprising, otherwise the spread is pretty unobjectionable. I wouldn’t say I’m a super spiritualist, but I found those questions skewed toward a conventional understanding of what it means to be spiritual.

I wasn’t so much speaking of my surroundings, Wendy, as much as I was speaking of how we think, how we allow certain quick impressions and biases to rule our perspectives and our beliefs. We are not always aware of what more there is to be seen and reflected on.
We tend to forget or do not want to see what is below what can be seen of the iceberg. We want our answers quickly and the solutions to our problems resolved “yesterday”. We think too quickly without leaning on the side of caution and skepticism.

The results of such quizzes don’t say much about one’s soul.

I agree. That quiz points more to one’s personality or even character.

If one can call the psyche the soul, one would have to dig a lot deeper, much deeper to define the soul.

One has to dig a lot deeper to find what “soul” could be. So even after that very deep digging, one will not be sure, but one will be more satisfied than before that very deep digging, So, one has to dig even deeper and deeper.