The body is the temple (progress thread)

i’m faster

Just want to state some news.

Trapped in an office somewhere i watched some stupid modern tv show. It was a Special Agent bragging to a female cop about how he could lift 30 pound curls.

Me, I never worked out since I was a teenager. I go to dunhums and find some 40 pound weights. I curl them 3 times.
I am genetically inherently stronger than most people.

Update: A few days ago I did 10 curls of 20 pounds. This was after not working out for years. My arms started to feel weird, but not fatigued, so I stopped. I am a god and a legend.

I’ve rocked this with over 700 lbs. three sets of 10 ea.: duck feet, pigeon toes, wide feet, narrow feet. Pushing 800 lbs, too hard on my knees, dropped it back down to around 600lbs with more reps. And I don’t recommend overcompressing your knees all the way to your chest if you have a good deal of weight. Baby your knees.

What’s great for calf work? The Box (lol, designer wooden boxes now) against a wall/column. Now my calf workout partner was probably around 225+, big guy (probably did tournaments), he would climb up on my hips and I would use toes/balls of feet at boxes edge to raise and lower him (balance using wall or column). What a spectacle, but it was hardcore and fun. Find a serious female weightlifter, she’ll add a good 130+ lbs. to your calf workout.

Just trying to be helpful since this has become important to you. :smiley:

thank you my darling

Just moving on a daily day-to-day basis is a workout for me… the easiest workout I’ve ever done lol, but the most painful one of all. :neutral_face:

You’re getting up there mags

Is that the nicest thing you’ve ever said to anyone Manni?

The journey is a great one, the destiny of a final departure. The hour is drawing closer upon all. Are you excited to go?

Sounds very Orient Express or Eurostar… which would excite the adventurous senses of any extreme traveller, but I would not want to go on the journey I am currently on again… nor wish it upon anyone, and the final destination is lost in the maze of my mind and therefore uncertain or unknown.

All aboard! ding ding!

Abandoned Orient Express train left to the elements to rust:

I think she needs a good fucking. Gone too long without it, she’s turning into a depressed cripple.

lol

why don’t you pound her, trix?

Can’t afford plane tickets. The jews are holding me down, not allowing me to enter hollywood and be rich, instead they make sucky Disney Channel live action shows that aren’t even funny.

if you could afford it, what would you do to her?

Stuff. Can’t discuss it in detail, don’t want to get banned.

she would love to read what you would do to her…women feed off that shit…blows their egos up even more so…

True, but what’s in it for me? I could be spending my time writing other things.

Yeah, it’s true…don’t stroke her ego, not worth it.

Trying to psych myself up for my first physio exercises since just before Christmas… I can do this [-o<

You two sound like characters out of the Beano comics… how very laddish you both are projecting right now.

I’m burning the fat off my body down to 7%

been increasing my cardio to two hours a day, and weights to one hour…im going to start getting into calisthenics…for ideal body